Chapter 13

AN: The chapter picture is me at a foam party as i thorght i would be good for you to see a actural foam party.

Milly's P.O.V:

Me and Kellie were getting ready for the foam madness to begin. Kellie was wearing a dark pink vest top and some back shorts and I just went with a dark pink dress as I wanted to have some foamy fun as well. I wonder who else is going I heard Natsu say he was so its going to be a load of fun for everyone. Kellie didn't bother to have a shower as there was no point to have one she might aswell have one after to get the soap off her. Then we started to make our way to Atlas flame as thats where the massive foam party was happening. As soon as we got there Kellie and me went straight for the foam and had our own foam fight then Sting and Lector put foam on us and we had an all out foam war everyone got involved it was so much fun. Kellie even got chucked in the foam by the boys everyone has having a fantastic time. It was so much fun all the exceeds including me had there own foam fight. I kept my eye on kellie and she seemed to be having a lot of fun in fact i think i even saw Rouge smiling i know i saw sting happy. Speaking of happy some of us exceeds decided to go and tease Kellie and the boys. "They like you" me and lector said from behind kellie and "for thinks so to" Fro said and kellie started blushing then we all quickly dived into the foam and out of trouble.

Kellie's P.O.V:

I had a feeling the liked me are well this will be fun as i think a bit of hard to get will be fun for me. Then i went and snuck up on natsu and put a load of foam on him me and natsu had a foam fight and he chucked me into the foam. When i managed to get up i was covered in foam so i went up to lucy and gave her a foamy hug as she had foam on her also we all were having so much fun. Well i was till the Trimers came and started to flirt with me so i shut them up by put a load of foam on them and ran off. back to sting and rouge i also found Zancrow and we have a foam fight aswell it was a blast. They played loads of music as well and when they played the macarena we all done it in the foam some people don't know what to do so they copied everyone else. We done a few dances in the foam whilst being covered in it. It was so much fun then a massive foam war broke out everyone against each other there were people being chucked in the foam and pushed in the foam. After the foam war i went to get a drink from the bar which was outside the the massive text where the foam was the tent itself was huge bigger than a whole house which made it more fun to have foam fights in. I decided to have a drink of lemonade and take a rest from the foma and a bit of a dry of. I was talking with Canna before i got picked up and brought back into the foam by Sting. He ended up chucking me the foam but i didn't let go when he and rouge chucked me so sting fell in the foam as well. it was so funny "thats why you don't chuck me in when i'm having a drink and a chat." i said before getting up and walking back out to talk to canna again. "Kellie it looks like the sabertooths twin dragon slayer have the hots for you" Canna aid. "year they might but i don't have the hots for them right now infact i don't really have the hots for anyone right now anyway." I said then as if on cue Jackal texted me.
Hey wanna meet up as i want to talk to you. - Jackal

Sure i just need to change first as i'm at a foam party why don't u jus come down to one of the tunnels as i want to stay here and enjoy the foam. - Kellie

Ok then i will meet u in the darkest one in a few seconds - jackal

K - kellie

"hey canna i got to go check something on wizard book so i'm going to find a better Wifi connection i'll be back soon." I said before heading off and looking at my phone. I met jackal in the darkest tunnel away from the party. "Hey babe wow ur soaking wet." Jackal said. "What is jackal and don't call me babe as i'm not your girlfriend." i said to him. "Just wanted to say that you were amazing in that battle and wondered if u wanted to hang out sometime you know just the 2 of us like a date." Jackal said

"thanks but no thanks why don't u just be my bad boy instead as that might suit you better and works better for me." I said to him he thought about it for a bit "alright then I might see you later babe" he said then kissed my cheek and disappeared into the darkness. I headed back to the others. "i'm back did I miss anything." i said to canna. "No not really so what was u checking." Canna asked. "Just my messages on wizard book I had some from some of my bad boys thats all nothing important." I said to her then i put my phone away and went back into the foam. For some more madness it was already pretty late so me and milly would be heading back soon. "Yo mills are we going to head back soon i said to her. "Year shure kells we better head back soon." i heard her say then we went and danced in the foam i asked the DJ to put the song 5,6,7,8.

I started to dance to it in the foam people tried it too and it was a really great fun. Then as me and milly were leaving Sting and Rogue stopped us. "where do you think your going." Sting said. "were going back to the hotel" I said trying to get past them. "were walking you back then" Rouge said. "Thanks but i can take care of myself" I said trying to get past them again. "Were still waking you home as you might be attacked." sting said. "I'm an S class i can handle but i guess you to won't be giving up anytime soon so and i'm tired so i might aswell let you walk me back." I said to them then we all started walking. "milly i might visit an old friend tomorrow and do my round." i said to her. "ok then Kellie can i come with you." Milly asked. "Sure were not just doing the normal round though got a few other places to go to after." i sod to her. "Ok then it will be fun I wonder if they have anyone new in." Mily asked. "What are you talking about?" Sting asked. "Well we're going to see the prisoners and sing to them to make there lives a bit better I always do it every mouth when i go and report to the magic council. Then I'm going other places to sing like old people's homes as it's my way of giving something back to the world. Also i get to hear the amazing stories from the people. The old people who have no family left see me as her granddaughter and they're all so nice." i said. "Year and they give me some milk as well." milly said. "Mind if we come along with you then." Sting said. "Not really but it's up to Lahra if you see the prisoners as well as he and doranbolt go with me. to keep me safe and to keep the prisoners in line." I say to the boys. "Fro wants to hear kellie sing and wants to try milk." Fro said. "Year i want to hear kellie sing as well Milly do the old people give you a cuddle sometimes." Lector asked. "Year they do as they have no pets so they like cuddling me and they're all really nice and gentle." Milly saif. "So what are you going to sing tomorrow Kellie" Sting asked. "Well i'm going to sing stronger to the prisoners and maybe we are one from the film lion king and but i tend to sing other songs to the older people as well like no matter what by boyzone as they like that." I say to them. "You sing No matter what really well Kellie sing me a bit please" Milly asked. "All right in fact i might as well sing the whole song." then we sat down and I played the music out of my phone and began to sing.

No matter what they tell us
No matter what they do
No matter what they teach us
What we believe is true

No matter what they call us
However they attack
No matter where they take us
We'll find our own way back

I can't deny what I believe
I can't be what I'm not
I know our love forever
I know, no matter what

If only tears were laughter (ooh)
If only night was day (ooh)
If only prayers were answered (hear my prayers)
Then we would hear God say (say)

No matter what they tell you (ooh)
No matter what they do (ooh)
No matter what they teach you
What we believe is true

And I will keep you safe and strong
And shelter from the storm
No matter where it's barren
A dream is being born

No matter who they follow
No matter where they lead
No matter how they judge us
I'll be everyone you need

No matter if the sun don't shine (sun don't shine)
Or if the skies are blue (skies are blue)
No matter what the end is
My life began with you

I can't deny what I believe (what I believe, yeah)
I can't be what I'm not
(I know, I know) I know this love's forever
That's all that matters now
No matter what

No matter what (no, no matter, no)

No, no matter
That's all that matters to me
[Repeat X 7]