Chapter 9

3rd person P.O.V:

After the interview kellie went back to her sunbed and started playing her pokemon game. She put her headphones in and started listening to some music whilst relaxing and training up some of her pokemon until natsu came over to her. "Hey Kellie whats up" Natsu said with a toothy grin sitting on the end of Kellie's sunbed. "Oh hey natsu nothing much just playing a bit of pokemon, Hey why don't we go and have a water pistol fight like we used to in the summer maybe we should try getting sting and rogue" Kellie said smirking. then he smiled and grabbed a water pistol whilst kellie saved her game. Kellie and Natsu filled up the water pistols and made a plan to get Sting and Rogue then run off and jump in the pool. They filled up the pistol then went behind a rock near by and got them a bit to turn round then they got them in the face Kellie even got Zancrow then they started running and jumped into the pool whilst laughing at them. They were not amused in the slightest and thats how a water war started out.

Kellie tried to swim away but before she got the chance to Sting and Rogue pulled her under the water and kissed her cheeks before letting her go again when she came up she had a small blush.

Then she went to the side and got out and started to dry herself with her towel. Meanwhile Milly was with the other exceeds talking about things Well they were until Kellie came out then Milly went over to kellie and they went in the snorna for a while to get away from the boys. After the snorna they grabbed their things and started to head out of the pool part of the resort well they were until Sting,Rouge,Natsu and the others blocked them from leaving. "Where are you two off two" Sting said with Lector on his shoulder. "Just heading to meet Tom." Kellie said pushing her way though the boys. "Hold on who is Tom also how come you havent mentioned him to me before and you haven't said where you were going" Natsu said. Kellie could not hear him say this as she had her headphones on. "Tom is our personal trainer and we don't have to tell you everything we do. Anyway were heading of to the gym as Kellie said she could do with a workout to burn some calories. So we will see you idiots latter" Milly said from kellie shoulder as they started to walk away. Kellie was still heading back to the lockers to get her things for the gym. Once she grabbed her things from the locker she noticed she was still being followed by the boys. "Why are you following me." Kellie asked resting her headphones whilst she was still grabbing her things from her locker. "well were your personal slaves for the day" Sting said, "I wanted to meet Tom and hang out with you am i not allowed to hang out with one of my friends" Natsu said. "Team mates should train together that's why i'm going with you." Zancrow said. Then Kellie shut the locker and started walking towards the stairs. "Well are you guys coming or not as I'm already a bit late are well Tom won't mind" Kellie said before heading up the stairs then she went into a room to change into her gym stuff. When she went through to the main gym she saw Tom waiting for her so she went to greet him and apologize for being late whilst they were talking the others came and found them. "I hope you don't mind Tom but my friends wanted to join in the session. This is Sting,Rouge,Natsu and Zancrow guys this is Tom my personal trainer." Kellie said introducing the guys to Tom. Then Kellie went over to the exercise bike and started peddling.

Sting's P.O.V:

I wonder how hard Kellie's work out will be I just hope that the Tom due does not ruin my chances with her as she could be my future mate. Are well this will be a good chance to do a bit of flirting with Kellie as well as work out,and to have some fun.

Rouge's P.O.V:

I wonder what we will be doing for this workout, it will be interesting to see how Kellie trains. Speaking of which were has she gone.Also i wonder what sort of relationship her and tom have as they seem to be good friends, i just hope it isn't anything more, as i'm starting to like Kellie.