Chapter 2

3rd person Pov:

It had been 4 months since Kellie had joined fairy tail and already she was one of the strongest and building a name of herself, People started calling her the Queen of the elements. "All right brats as you know fairy tail is still number one and keeping sabertooth in there place and the grand magic games is coming back around in a few months so you should all get training again" Master said to the guild and they cheered. Soon the teams started to pack up and go and train "I wonder if Sting will be in the games this year as Minerva is back as the master of sabretooth and their still nice well so people say." Erza said.

"Year it will be good to have a rematch against him" Natsu said

"It will be great to watch the fight or take part in it shame it;s near spring and I can't really celebrate my birthday the way i would like to" Kellie said

"I'm sure fairy tail will stay on top and we can do what we normally do Kellie" Milly said

"What are you talking about?" Lucy asked

"Well we only had each other so on my birthday we used to just watch a film with some popcorn or ice cream that evening together in the hotel we were staying in at the time." Milly said

"Year but this year will be different as I have you lot and I can actually have some fun on my birthday. I just hope i find a mate before then i will have at least a month and as it's coming up to that time of year. It's going to be fun at the games to meet the other dragon slayers" Kellie said to the other whist they were on the train, travling to the beach do they could train there. The others agreed to help Kellie with her magic training if she helped with endurance training. Which she agreed to also they could have fun whilst training even though they were evenly matched They trained for about 3 weeks in that time Kellie grew stronger each day "Hey Natsu lets through down as i want to test my strength and what better person than you to battle! Kellie said after 2 weeks of training. "Ok then i'm all fired up and i wont be going easy on you" Natsu said

"It would not be fun if you were and i'm not going easy on you either" Kellie said

"I'll just watch as this going to be a good one and Kellie has been training hard all her life" Milly said

"Aye sir but Natsu can beat her" Happy said

"Says someone who has not seen kellie fight at full potential" Milly said

With that the fight began Natsu asked first with his fire dragon Iron First Kellie Conturd wit hher own one then she attacked Natsu with her water dragons roar. The battle continued for a while Both examining hits and damaged in the end it ended with a tie mainly because Erza stopped them.

"Thats enough you two" Erza sternly said

"Natsu I believe you may have met my father Scissor Runner you see he and Sky Blot raised me together, I know that Sting Eucliffe knows him as they battled during the eclipse incident I know this as i was there but i could not help as I had to get used to Sky Blot being inside my body otherwise i would of helped out,but make no mistake if somthing like that happens again then i will help all i can." Kellie explained

"I bet you would of" Natsu said

"It would of been nice to see him again maybe i could of absorbed him so he and sky blot can be together again and i would have my family back" Kellie said looking up at the sky.

After that everyone started to pack up and leave the beach ready to head back to the guild and prepare for the train ride which Natsu was dreading but then he remembered Kellie knew some spells to help so it was not all that bad. After 5 hours they made it back to Magnolia as the train took 4 hours and they had a hour to pack up and get to the stachon. Kellie and Lucy went straight to their apartments which are next door to each other they unpacked and went to sleep.

Kellie's P.O.V:

"Morning Milly did you have a nice sleep" I said to my furry little friend who had just woken up. I was already dressed in my black skinny jeans and a light blue top with my long brown hair tied up. It looked nice as my purple dip dye showing up nice in the sun that was shining milly wore a little white dress. "Morning Kellie breakfast looks tasty" Milly said as she came into the kitchen and sat down. We started eating our pancakes and had some orange juice to go with them After that we got up and headed to the guild. When we got there everyone was excited as today master would announce who is competing in the grand magic games. I hope that i'm competing as i want to make sure fairy tail stays number one,and prove to the world that the element queen is here and ready to play. "Listen up brats as you know the Grand Magic games will be happening soon and I want fairy tail to stay on top. So the wizards that will be representing us are Natsu Dragneel,Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster,Luxas Dreyer and Kellie Sky Blot. "Thank You master it will be a honor to represent fairy tail i won't let you down me and Sky blot can't wait." I said to Gramps.

"I'm sure you will make us proud Kellie" Master replied back to me.

"Well done my child i'm very proud of you and i'm sure Scissor Runner will be as well now lets show the world that fairy tail is still the best." Sky Blot said to me.

"hope you're ready to show the world the power of the element queen i'll be cheering for you" Milly said.

"Thanks Mills and you know i was born ready" I said to her.

"the competitors will be heading to recuse in a few hours so go ff and pack now children and be back here for 1pm."Master announced then we ran off to pack. Lucy came with me to help and pack her stuff as well due to the fact our team will be making our own way there. It was 1 o'clock when we got to the guild ready to leave then we went to the train station payed for our tickets and boarded the train. Lucy came with us she was my best friend due to the fact Milly was like a sister to me. I casted a troyer spell on natsu and played cards with Lucy,Grey and Natsu we played rummy whilst Milly slept on my coat which was next to me. "RUMMY!" i said happily looks like win this round but i'm not going to play no more as i'm getting sleepy. I fell asleep and had a dream about my past memories with sky blot and scissor runner. Then Sky Blot started talking to me saying how proud she was of me and who beautiful i had become. She said that Scissor Runner would of been proud of me aswell. She also told me to always were my sword as it will be spring in a few days and the make dragon slayers might go mad so i need to be able to protect myself from them.