Chapter 11

Zancrow's P.O.V:

I knew one of my old friends from the alliance was nearby as i could sense him. I walked slower as i knew he was following me then I gave him the signal from the good old days and we met up just outside of town. "Yo long time no see" I said to my old friend who was just emerging from the forest. "Zancrow I certainly didn't expect you to end up with a girl especially one so hot." he said coming out of the forest. "She is just a childhood friend, and I doubt Kellie would go for you Jackal." I said to him as he was up in a tree. "I have my ways of getting the girls anyway Kellie was it seems my sort of girl. Stubborn,sexy and smart." Jackal said. "You forgot powerful and deadly." A voice said coming closer it turned out to be kellie. "speak of the girl herself how did you find us." Jackal said. "Easy to track down someone who stinks as much as Zancrow." Kellie said and Jackal started laughing. "I better add funny to that list. Now what are you doing here" Jackal said after he stopped laughing. "Relax I just came to tell Zan that master added him to the reserve list. Don't worry i won't tell that i saw you Jackal." Kellie said before going of then Jackal chased Kellie. "how do you my name?" he said coming in front of Kellie. "Dragon slayers such as myself have better sense of hearing and smell. Especially in the spring as it's mating season but I have no mate yet but that could change this season." Kellie said whilst walking away. "I'll remember that,just give me a call when you're free." he said pecking her cheek. I'm surprised Kellie let him get away with that."I won't be free for a while as i'm in the grand magic games. Which basically means I get to have loads of fun beating people up, who knows maybe you could watch as it's the final day tomorrow speaking of which i better get back. Anyway I have to get back gotta get some editing done. Zancrow catch you might want to read it and I hope you boys like the spread this week. " Kellie said before flying off. "maby I will whact her in the fight tomrow. Now let me see the spred she was talking about." Jackal said.

Then I checked the spread and Kellie was in it along with Mirjane as they done a shoot together. Then he snached it off me "i'm keeping this as Kellie is pretty hot i wonder if they will let me keep her as a pet." Jackal said before dispersing into the night. I doubt Kellie would want to be his pet as she can be subon. I started to walk back to where we were staying when I got back to the room I found team fairy tail sitting around Kellie and her laptop. "How is it coming." I said to them as I went to see what Kellie had in her fridge. "It's going well but you will have to wait until tomorrow for the final video so it will be a surprise." Kellie said. "whatever so what happens after the games then." I said. "Well we have a massive fancy party and everyone who participated comes basically the guilds were up against.That happens tomorrow night which is why me and the girls are going shopping tomorrow as we need to get a nice dress in fact you better get a suit or something smart. Then the day after we head back to the guild and everything goes back to normal." Kellie explained to me. I just ended up going to bed after a long day. Then I faintly heard someone growling sounded like they were pisseed off. "Zancrow get up now!" Kellie yelled at me. "I don't want to." I groaned.

Then I ended up falling out of the bed "you fell asleep in my bed!" kellie said before hitting me. She got into her bed and sprayed it with something before started to get comfortable I walked out and went into my room. Which I was sharing with natsu and grey as Erza,lucy and Wendy were sharing with Kellie.

Kellie's P.o.v:

"Skybolt,Sizzor runner is it possible for a dragon slayer to have a demon as there mate as I met one today and i just wondered." I said to them telepathically. "Yes it is possible but it's rare as there are not that many around." Sizzor runner said. "Oh well this dark guild tartarus all there members are demons and i met one today called Jackal and he seems to like me." I said to them. "oh well it is possible but it is rare. I have a feeling your mate or mates will reveal themselves soon my child so no need for you to worry but i think you will only have one mate." Sizzor Runner said. I relaxed a bit and went to sleep as i was tired. I had a nice sleep then had a shower as today was the last day. My shower was nice and relaxing when i came out Lucy went in after me. I dried my hair and body before putting some navy jeans on and a element yin and yang tank top on one side was water and the other was fire the top itself was black. I finished of with my white trainers then i was ready for my breakfast after i had that we headed to the arena. Today's event will be a competition to slay the most monsters whilst avoiding our traps and your enemies. Each team must pick 3 participants for the final contest. "I feel like going in." I said. "Ok Kellie you can go in now we need to chose the other 2 members." Erza said. "Sabertooth has decided to send in their twin dragon slayers along with Rufus." someone said over the microphone. Who wants to go in then." I said "I could do with a taste of the action so i will go as well" Luxas said Lamuis Scale sends in Orga,Shellia and Lyon in for them. "I'll go in as I'm all fired up." Natsu says. "Personally I think Grey might give us more coverage and more of a chance to win." I said. "That does sound like a better idea Kellie and if they're planning a free for all Natsu might be better at that." Erza said to the rest of us it was decided. Fairy tail is sending in Grey Fullbuster, Kellie Skybolt and Luxas Dreyer. Then the picture ofthe 3 of us came up i was in the middle with Grey and Luxas on the sides with there arms crossed. I had my arms crossed and looked ready for battle. After all the the rest of the teams were chosen the battle field appeared. "We need a stratigy for this do you to want to to take the ground and I will take to the air. Then you guys could focus on slaying the monsters whilst i handle the competitors." I explained to them. "Sound like a good plan if we run into anyone we can let you know then you can distract them and battle them so we get the monster done and it will mean we will have more of a chance for victory. I planned to use dragon sword today and to use it I needed a sword. So yesterday me and Erza went looking for a few good swords as she wanted to add more to her collection and I wanted one for battle. I chose to buy a Samurai sword the one I picked was black and gold on the handle and the case was black with a gold dragon on it. Last night Sizzor runner came into my dream and he said that he was proud of me and will always be ready to fight by my side. Our team decided I would take to the skies in the south and the east. Luxas took the west and grey took the north.