Chapter 10

Kellie's P.O.V:

After the sleepover last night I knew that we had one more day of battles before the final day I knew that the fans enjoyed the Mirajane VS Jenny battle so much last they they wanted it back, just one problem I was going in instead of Mira as well i didn't mind one bit in fact i was looking forward to a bit secretly as there is nothing wrong with giving the fans a bit of fan service. I decided to go with my summer cow girl outfit. I knew my horse Treacle was nearby he was a palomino and i knew a few others were nearby especially midnight who i sneaked off to see yesterday. Today was Me vs Jenny as the fans requested to have another pin up posse offs, but instead of Mira it was me are well this will be easy depending on the themes. Any way today I just decided to wear some black shorts and a dark pink tank top. Mine and Jenny's battle would be first so I had midnight wait nearby as i wanted to ride him latter. I had a feeling the other girls would join in again are well it's more fun that way. "The event of today will be the event that is back by high request it's a pin up pose of. As Mirajane is not participating this year are rissing star Kellie Skybolt will be going in as Jenny's opent. So ladies make your way down to the arena and lets get started. I made my way down to the arena and out on to the battlefield. "Alright Ladies we have different theme's this time and the first theme is suffer chicks."The person said over the mic I changed auto maiccal as Mira and been helping me learn transformation magic. I changed into a light blue 2 piece with my hair half up and half down and a cherry blossom flower behind my ear I also had a surfboard that was light blue with a pink cherry blossom on it. I got on the surfboard and done a bit of posing just to give some the fans a good show and it was quite fun to do. that gives both of you one point now it's time for the cowgirl round."

I changed using my magic into a blue checked crop top that showed of my belly and a high waisted black shorts I had my hat which was also back to top it all off.

Then I whistled and a thundering of hooves sounded I jumped onto Treacle's back when he came in and stopped him he readed whilst i was one his back and took my hat off, you could see my cowgirl boots that matched my hat and i began to ride around the area. Untill girls from other guilds started to join in the poss offs so i just stopped Treacle and done a few posses. I Looked around and noticed my fans were very happy and i even saw a few little nose bleeds. My team of Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster and Luxas. Erza was done here with me enjoying the fun so was other people like Juvia and Lucy. After a few more rounds The pin up contest ended with battle gear this time I used my silver scales and claws you could also see my wings as well. Me and Jenny had a little fight but she was finished off easily. "You will be pleased to hear that we have decided to do a special event and competition in order of the guild to win extra points is not entirely over as we want the guilds to choose a song and make there own music video to the song the song must reflect about their guild so it will be all the guilds participating. Jenny what is the song Blue Pegasus have chosson." The Judges asked "We have chosson the song Good Time." Jenny said. "and Kellie what is going to be fairy tail's song." The judges asked me "Team fairy tail have cosson We are family" I said for our team. The other teams said there songs Sabertooth chose eye of the tiger, Mermaid heel chose Salute and Lamuis scale chose the song Stronger. Last but not least Quanto Cerbus chose the song who let the dogs out. After that we were given a video camera to film the video on I took it and made sure that Natsu and grey could not get it so they could break or be stupid with it. We all got the rest of the day to film our videos so we went back to the hotel and had a team meeting we played the song over a few times whilst making a mind map of ideas of what we could film. Erza would be director I would be camrea women and editor whilst the others basically got to do some scouting for good things to shoot. Then we went out to the bar were all the others were and Natsu and Grey started a fight then Erza made them stop and i filmed them being friendly and a little of their argument. I even let erza film sometimes so i could be in the film a bit like some of the group conversations we even had a laugh a bit so erza filmed it.Then I took the camera back so erza could eat her strawberry cake. I took a few group selfies as well which we could put in the film. Zancrow had become better friends with people but milly stayed near by to keep an eye on him. I took a few selfies for wizard book (there version of facebook which i made up) and had a nice one of me and Milly so I made into my cover picture. Then i went out for a moonlight ride on Storm who is my dapple grey horse. it was beautiful i went into a nearby forest and jumped some fallen trees before heading back to the bar to check up on everyone and got off storm so he could back to the other horses. When i got there Natsu and gray were barrel surfing so i filmed some before joining in myself. Then a tickle fight started and Luxas filmed it as i was being tickled to death my Natsu and Grey then Zancrow and some others joined in Erza was eating her stawbrey cake so stayed out of it. In the end i gave up and found a way to get out of it. After escaping the tickle fight Baccus walked in with his friend. I sat with Erza and had a chat and he had a drinking match with Canna.

Me,Erza and Lucy were just talking then he came over. "Well if it isn't the mighty Titan and the Element Queen. It's my lucky night seeing to fine women like yourselfs. Tell me miss elment queen or Kellie would you like to keep me company tonight. " he said and he reeked of alcohol. "No thanks I have plans tonight and I won't keep you company not tonight or any other night." I said before getting up. I heard him chuckle a bit, "Think what you like Element Queen but you will keep me company one of these nights." he said licking his lips. "As if Kellie would want to spend the night with a jerk like you." I heard Zancrow say just loud enough for me to hear him. Then Baccus left with his friend following him behind. "Nice job Kellie of standing up to that scum." Zancrow said then i pushed him off me. "Thanks anyway I got to get back to check the footage out as we only have tomorrow morning to film the rest and edit. Yo Zan you coming oh and when we get back home we can take are first mission as Team slayer." I said looking behind me. "Year I'm coming Kells" he said then there were a few wolf whistles. "Oh shut up he is like a brother to me nothing more nothing less and I'm happy being single right now but that could all change if i want it to." I said before walking away.

AN: Sorry this chapter is shorter than normal I just wanted to get one out the next chapter will be longer and have a bit more action in. Also thankyou for all the harts and the reads. See you in the next chapter which will hopefully be going up soon.