Chapter 23

When Kellie and jackal got back to the guild they headed straight towards the pool Kelie went to one of the changes rooms and changed into a red 2 peice jackal changed into a blue pair of swiming trunks which he got when he and kellie went shopping a few days previos then he came out and waited for Kellie.

Jackals/ Jack's P.O.V:

Damm i can't wait till tonight clam yourself dude before something happens...

When Kellie came out we put are towels on a sun bed then went in the pool. Kellie started swimming and we had a race and water a fight sadly are fun got interupted when Kellie got called over to the side of the pool she got out and sat on the edge of the pool,then as if on cue that flaming idot Natsu came over and I heard the words sting and rouge, I decied to swim over to where Kellie was and i hatched a plan to show them Kellie belongs to me. I dived underwater and pulled her leggs so she fell in right into my arms as i sufficed next to wear she was. "what the bloddy hel was that for" Kellie shouted at me. "I just wanted a cuddle with my girlfeind" i said adding enficis on my girlfriend. "you could just asked for one instead of almost drowning me." Kellie said "Babe you know i wouldn't let you drown besides you were busy and i wanted to let them knew who you belonged to" I said "Aww your so cute when your jellouse" Kellie said giving me a peck on my cheeck. "Anyway as i was saying im good and I'm taking a break from missons to spend with Jack here,besides someone as to keep natsu and grey from destorying things as erza is away with wendy." Kellie said.

Stings P.O.V:

I really hate that guy as he stole my Kellie well right now she issnt mine but she will be and then i will not let her out of my site, so then no one could steel her away from me, sorry Rouge but Kellie will be mine. I would make her not only my wife but the mother of my children...

Rouge's P.O.V:

I wish Kellie was mine i would treat her like a queen sure i may be quite and keep to myself but I would still treat Kellie and show her each and everyday I love her. I hope i can get the chance to make her mine someday, then we can have our own little family.

*** Warning fluff up ahead***

Kellie's P.O.V:

Once Sting and Rouge left i decided to get out of the pool and go to one of the sun beds to dry off once I was dry i went for a walk around magonlia on my own as i needed a bit of my own space. On my walk saw a couple of people like Rufus and we had a little chat. As i was on my way back I bumped into Sting. "Hey sting are you feeling better as you seemed pretty disipointed earlier?" i asked him. He didn't answer for a while then when i got a little closer he suddenly grabbed hold of me and kissed me its was full of love and passion long with being a little rough. I tried to push him away but i was to weak against him instead he lent me against the wall he ran his hand up my leg and i gasped he took the moment and his toung exsporled every bit of my mouth are toungs thought but he won. Then we finally septreted or air. "Sorry Kellie i just could not take it no more i had to kiss you. Kellie ever since i saw you at the grand magic games I've devopled feelings for you . Kellie don't you see i love you and want to be with you, I always have. Even before i knew about the dragon thing so please dump Jack and be with me." Sting said. I just stood there quite and listing. "Sting i expect your feelings for me however i just can't choose right now, i hope you understand what I'm saying however i didn't know you were such good kisser who knows maybe i'll give you one or two someday." I said walking off.

Rouges P.O.V:

I saw Sting kiss Kellie whilst i was in my shadow form i guess i should tell her how i feel as well. Once Kellie was out of Sting's sight i came out of the shadows. "Kellie I love you.." i said to her. "Okay i don't really know what to say Rouge but all i can do is expect your love however you know i have a boyfriend and i have just had a confusing evening." She told me then she tried to walk past me i grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug and gave her a small kiss. Her lips were so sweet i wanted more but i had to respect her desshon. I then let her go and started walking back to sabertooth.

A/N: Yay I've finally posted an updated for you all hope you like it. I engjoyed giving sting and rouge a little love as it was fun anyway I gotta get working on a new chapter for you all as jellouse jackal/Jack comes back . ;)