Chapter 3

3rd Person P.O.V:

When Kellie woke up she saw Natsu struggling then handed him a cookie that helped with motion sickness he gladly took it and ate it up then he was fine. "The train will be stopping in Corus in about 5 minutes so grab all your belongings and get ready to leave the train." the announcer boomed. Milly woke up from her sleep and came up onto Kellie's shoulder. "Have a good sleep" Kellie said to her partner petting her head Milly just purred as she was enjoying the attention. Then the train stopped so everyone got up and walked out only to be greeted by a flurry of people. Erza spotted Master with Levy and a few other members of fairy tail so we headed over to them. "Hello Kids just wanted to say that like last time you have to be in your room by midnight and that we have the same in Honey Boo again other wise go and explore Crocus and be careful we don't want a repeat of last year" Master said. Then Kellie went off to find some food wendy went with her as they were like sisters both being female dragon slayers and the only ones. "So kellie-san what are we going to do?" Wendy asked.

"Lets get some food and go exploring after and please stop with the Kellie-San ad just call me Kellie" Kellie said to the little dragon slayer. Wendy just nodded once they had some food they started to explore Crocus. "Hey Kellie isn't that those two dragon slayers from Sabertooth you know Sting and Rogue" Wendy said. "I think it is why don't we go and say hello to them as we might be different guilds but I don't see why we can't be friends with them." Kellie said. Then the two girls went over to wear Sting and Rogue were leaning standing.

Sting's P.O.V:

I was talking to Rouge when I noticed Wendy with a girl who was about the same age as us she had an exceed with her. So I knew she was a dragon slayer a pretty cute one at that I wonder if she has a mate yet as I haven't found my mate yet so it might be her ever way she is pretty cute. I don't think I'm the only dragon slayer that knows spring is almost here and without a mate ever.

Rouge's P.O.V:

I was talking with Sting when I heard the young Sky dragon slayer Wendy talking to someone. I looked over there and I wish i had looked sooner as I saw this beautiful girl. It looked like her and Wendy were close then I noticed a black exseed on the girls shoulder she must be a dragon slayer. Hold on but i thought there were only 7 unless the rumors were true and Fairy Tail had another join. I wonder whether she has a mate I can't see a mark from here god i hope she dosen't then i would have a chance of making her mine. Now there coming over here come on Rouge get a grip on yourself!

3rd Person P.O.V:

The two girls walked over to where the boys were standing. Milly stayed on Kellie's shoulder as she felt safe up there and she would not get lost. "Hello nice to see you again Sting-san and Rouge-san" Wendy said to the two boys when they got over there. "Hello Wendy nice to see you again as well and who might your friend be I don't think we have met before I'm Sting the White Dragon Slayer and my friend here is Rouge the shadow dragon slayer were the twin dragon slayers of sabertooth" Sting said.

"NIce to meet you I'm Kellie Sky Blot and i'm a first generation elemental dragon slayer and this is my partner in crime Milly" Kellie said to the boys. "Hold on I've heard the name Sky Blot somewhere before" Rouge said. "Year isn't she a legendary dragon" Sting added.

"Yep and i'm here daughter hold on she wants to speak to you touch the mark on my wrist and she will talk with you telepathically however i can hear her as well" Kellie said. The boys thought she was lying but tried it anyway. "Hello son of Weisslogia and son of Skiadrum I see you have grew into fine young boys and strong compared to when I last saw you. I trust my friends took good care of you." Sky Blot said

"Yes they did unforchantly Skiadrum became very ill and asked me to end his pain for him." Rouge said

"Weisslogia also no longer lives as he told me to slay him in order to become stronger" Sting said