Chapter 21

After the party Kellie,Milly and drunk "jack" headed home to kellie's place where she and milly lived kellie was carrying jack over her shoulder as he was to drunk to walk due to the fact he challenged Canna to a drinking contest. When they arrived at the small house kellie went upstairs and put jackal in the spare bedroom. "But mummy i don't want to go to bed as i'm not tired" a drunk jackal said. "Tough you need to sleep to ease your hangover tomorrow mister and I am not you mum" kellie said shutting the door. The she headed to the bathroom to get a glass of water. "Kellie i'm so glad you're back I was so worried about you everyone was." Milly said "I know mills but i got back as quick as i could anyway how about tomorrow we do some training so we can both defend ourselves if something like that happens again." Kellie said before getting into bed and snuggling into the soft covers as she missed her own bed.

Milly went beside kellie and they both ended up going to sleep, meanwhile jackal had passed out in the spare room.The next morning was bright and sunny Kellie woke up first and went downstairs to make some pancakes whilst they were cooking the smell drifted into the spare room and woke a hungover jackal Milly also woke up but had a shower heading downstairs to where kellie was cooking breakfast hows your hangover jackal kellie said when she was flipping some pancakes. "It could be worse why don't you come and give me a get better kiss." jackal said smirking. "I see it hassn't effected your cokkienesss and beside i can't anyway as i'm busy besides i have standards" kellie said cheekily then jackal put a hand on his hart "ow the pain kellie why have you gotta be so mean" Jackal said. "I see you two are very close" milly said. "Well i did have to spend a lot of time with him besides who are you and lector getting on we saw him on our way home and i forgot to ask him." Kellie said "oh er were doing just fine." Milly said trying not to blush then she reached for her mobile and dialled sting's number. "Hey Kellie you must be home as your calling me whats up?" Sting said. "Nothing just wondered how milly and Lector got on whilst i was away. You should've seen them kellie they were such a cute couple especially when they confessed to each other." Sting said then kellie hang up on him. "Aww congrats milly now you have a boyfriend i just got to worry about finding one for me." Kellie said. "And what's wrong with me after all we are very close and you know how i feel about you." jackal said "i know that but you haven't even asked me out." Kellie said dishing up then pancakes. "Fine Kellie will you go out with me?" Jackal said. "Sure why not" kellie responded to him. "There problem sorted now lets eat these yummy looking pancakes." jackal said before tucking into his pancakes. Once they had finished breakfast they washed up and put the plates and things away. Kellie went and changed into some clothes that were easy for her to move in and she and milly began training the garden before going to the guild hall then they could put their training to the test.

A.N: sorry for the short chapter and the long wait i had writers block for a while and not much motivation at the same time anyway hope you enjoy the chapter and in the ext chapter sting and rouge get some page time. Hope you enjoyed the chapter - Kellie