Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

3rd person P.O.V

I was now later on that day and the night of ball so everyone was getting ready. Kellie wore a blue knee high dress which got darker towards the bottom she had a small bow at the top of her plat.  Milly had a little light blue dress on with a bow to match. Kellie has her hair culled and half of it up in a small plate then Lucy and Mira done her makeup. After the girls were ready they headed to the ballroom. Everyone was dressed smartly as it was held in the place again as the king said they could hold their ball in the place every year as a thank you for saving the kingdom and putting on a good show. Lots of people were dancing to the music Kellie and milly were just talking until Hikbi came up and asked Kellie to dance which she said yes to so they dances for a little while. Then the classical music stopped as a DJ came and played some more party music and everyone got dancing to the songs like uptown funk. Then Kellie and milly started to dance together. Until the song single ladies came on in which sting came over to Kellie and milly with lector not far behind him. After single ladies finished more songs started to play but the 2 girls got tired so they went to get a drink and sting and lector went with them like love struck kittens. "Hey Kellie you're so gorgeous that your beauty is blinding me I need to put sunglasses on" sting said and Kellie started to blush. "Why thank you Sting you don't look to bad to yourself. Would you like to dance?" Kellie said just as the song runaway baby came on. So they went to dance meanwhile milly and lector were talking. It did not go unnoticed that Kellie and sting were having fun together by a certain flame god slayer and a shadow dragon slayer.

Lector's p.o.v:

Milly was looking so beautiful in the dress, now I just have to remember what sting told me just give her a compliment as girls like sort of thing. "Milly did I tell you look as beautiful as the night sky." I told her and she blushed. I was so nervous about telling her that. "Thanks lector you look smart as well" Milly said still blushing and i was surprised the about that. Then milly took my paw and we went to dance. I couldn't believe it i was dancing with the most beautiful exceed I have ever seen this must be love feels like.

3rd person p.o.v

Just as everything was going well a large explosion happened out of the smoke came a figure and picks Kellie up bridal style then disappeared in the night. "KELLIE HAS GONE!" Sting shouted once the dust had cleared and milly flew over to him. "Kellie would've never left me we have to find her as something has happened to her. Sting you're an idiot you should've tried to do something to stop this as you were closed to her." milly said then she flew away crying. Lector flew after milly and frosch went to. When they found milly she was still crying.

"It's all right milly Kellie will be fine I'm sure sting and the other will find her." lector said patting her back. "Fro don't like to see friends cry it make fro sad." fro said "I know that but have never been without Kellie my job to protect her. she is my partner and she has saved me loads of times whether it was me getting hurt or scared she has always been there for me and it was my job to protect her and help her become the strongest she can me be and fulfil the prophecies promised by the agent dragons Kellie is destined to kill acinolacgia once and for all. It said in ancient text that one day an female element dragon will find a small girl and then the dragon will take her and the element dragon and her mate who posses dragon sword. The child will grow stronger everyday a day and her mate will be revived after a disaster. So I am guessing this is the disaster and Kellie's mate will be revealed soon. I am mentioned in the professes as her guardian and it's my job to help her control the immense power she has within her. We have both been told it many times so it is stuck in our memories and Kellie has been raised and done tough training in order to help her in the final battle and only one of them will survive it.

AN:

Sorry for the short chapter everyone and don't worry rouge will be getting some screen time in the next chapter. Any way if you have any comments or questions about the story or my OCs then feel free to ask me. Also I wanted to add a bit of exceed love into this chapter as well so I hope you enjoy it. PS feel free to leave any comments on how I can improve or things about the story as I love reading them and I always respond.- Kellie :)