A crime and a sigh

{Nightmare's pov}

I don't know why but something inside me wants to kill this puppy. But just a moment ago I thought it was cute..."what the heck going on?."
I thought the puppy started to bark it was addimitely adorable. I hated it but my hair continued to be that cutesy two pigtails. But strangely the feeling of wanting to kill it grew. I try not to as I was confused but soon the puppy started to wag its tail and come near me clearly wanting to play...

I snapped.

I grabs the puppy by its neck and started choking it, it suddenly looked scared.
"Aww! You scared that cute!. Cause you should be." I said, it just came out I didn't know what the hell I just said. But I didn't care at this moment. I finally let go of the puppy it panted for air and whimpered in fear..."how adorable! Wait! What the hell am I thinking?!"

*TW some blood and junk here*
I was confused what's going on with me?! I looked at the frightened puppy and suddenly knew what I wanted to do, I went to the kitchen and grab a knife. I went over to the puppy and stabbed it repeatedly, after fifteen minutes, the puppy was dead in a pile of its blood, I stared at it and then laughed! It was funny, I had just found a cute puppy and murdered it! Apart of me was laughing so hard but another was confused, I was conflicted on how to feel but I laughed anyways.
*it's over now*

After I was done laughing I picked the cute puppy and threw it outside, I saw all the blood it left behind, I really didn't wanna clean it up, but I didn't want to let my teammate know I just killed a puppy while they where gone, I don't know why but I wanna keep it a secret but who would be dumb enough to clean this up?...

Suddenly while thinking I got the perfect idea "I know!" I Said I rushed out of the house and got the first person I could find nearby, "meh gonna get killed anyways so might aswell get some use out of them" I thought my hair became messy, perfect. I ran up to the person and began to cry

"Mister help me! T-The bad guys tortured me! Get me out!"

I cried of course I wasn't true. I was the leader of the bad guys. But hey a new form can have its perks and that no one knows who you really are.

The monster:"oh my! Umm...I'll send you to the star sanses right now...I should probably also leave this place I didn't know the bad guys castel was here.."

He said, apart of me was disappointed he woudl leave so know he might not be killed. But Still while crying I thanked him, he opened a portal and I jumped in, as soon as the portal closed my hair became normal again and I stopped the crying. "Dumbass." I said to myself then went to the stars base, I knocked on the stars base.

{Dreams pov}
I was reading thr book when I suddenly hear a knock on the door, "oh Blue and Ink must be back!" I though feeling happy, but when i opened the door that soon faded away...
it was Nightmare?! Why was he here?! HOW DID HE EVEN GET HERE?!

"Nightmare?! W-What are you doing here?!"
I asked frantically

Nightmare:"I'm here to ask a favor. Come. I'll explain back at my base."

"What but!-"

Before I knew it Nightmare grabbed me and dragged my out the house and ran untill he found a monster,

Nightmare:"hi! Would you mind opening a portal to ##### please? Me and my sister have to visit someone,"

He said I was confused as heck, but the monster agreed and took us there, after the portal closed Nightmare took me back to his base.
Everything happened so fast I could barley comprehend it all.
"N-Nighmare what is the meaning of this?-"

Nightmare:"I killed a puppy and I don't wanna clean up the blood so your gonna do it"

...IS THIS MAN CRAZY?! THERES NO WAY IM GONNA DO THAT!

"Are you serious?! That's crazy! You clean it! It's your murder! Why would you even murder a puppy?!"
I said practically yelling at my brother he rolled his eyes.

Nightmare:"I didn't bring you here for no reason you clean it up."

No way I would!

*Ten minutes later*

And I'm cleaning this up...ugh. why must blood stains barely wash away?..why am I even doing this? Apart of me...want to.