What if Y/N was a saiyan?

This takes place in the convention

Backstory: You were feeling waves of strange feelings you've never felt before, you and Meggy have been together for a while now and since that time, you and her are extremely happy together. Today at the convention, you went to go get Chef Boyardee for Mario, until Chef Boyardee gave you a T-Pose Mushroom..

Meggy: Y/N! LOOK OUT!

Meggy pushed you out of the way, as you go the get up, you find out that Chef Boyardee is Waluigi.

Y/N: Waluigi?!

Waluigi: Wahahaha! It's a me!!!!!

Y/N: Meggy?! Where are you?!

You go to find Meggy but it didn't take long.

Y/N: N-no..

You see your girlfriend, T-Posing.

Y/N: YOU BASTARD!

You go and punch him but he grabbed your arm and threw you through a window.

Phil Swift: Now that's a lot of damage!

Bowser: Y/N!

Mario: Damn it! Waluigi! Why?!

Luigi: We gotta go!

Mario, Bowser and Luigi ran away to find SMG4.

SMG4: Are we done yet?

Boopkins: almost! Look here it's a deku mask-

Mario: SMG4!!

SMG4: huh? Oh hey Mario.

Luigi: we have a problem!

SMG4: What kind of problem?

Bowser: Waluigi and his t posing mushrooms.

SMG4: Damn it, come on, let's get the bus ready!

The four left to get their bus ready, meanwhile Waluigi summoned some t posing koopas.

Waluigi: Time to rule the world-

He was then interrupted by someone punching a gaping hole into his chest, his heart exposed. A red glowing fist pulled out and grabbed his heart, as Waluigi fell.

?: You'll never get into Smash Ultimate, Ever.

Tari stared in awe at this thing, she had a bad feeling and hid behind a barrier, she saw you, snuck over and dragged you back to where she was hiding, she was shaking you awake until you woke up.

Y/N: Ouch...

Tari: Oh thank god you're alive.

Y/N: What happened?

Tari: There's a weird thing out there..it killed Waluigi.

You were confused, you look up and see the thing.