4; troubled sim

☠︎

(tw/ fighting, violence, bullying)1month later

1month later...
3rd person pov.

rain poured and poured all day today. the chilly october breeze invaded fallen angel academy.

children stayed inside during their lunch and breaks to stay warm. it was last the last class period of the day. kids were on the edge of their seats hoping that time can pass by quickly so they can hear the sound of the bell dismissing them.

jina laid her head down on the desk scribbling away. the knot in her through tightened due to trying to hold in her tears. after a whole month jina has been living a lie a my home.

aunt luna, jake, and yoon think that she's doing perfectly fine with new friends.

but that doesn't seem to be the case. jina is still lonely and often visits her hiding spot; the abandoned green house. wonyoung and her friends do pick on jina and find it amusing.

today jina accidentally bumped into her group and they started calling her names and kept bringing up her parents.

jina started to envy her older siblings. they became popular, had amazing sweet friends, and they enjoyed the environment of the school. jina loved seeing how happy the twins were.

but she wished that she was in their position.

jina wanted to know what it was like having a close fun friend group that she can get along with well and be able to gossip and to just be herself with.

now that her twins made friends it was now usually empty at home. they started going out more often or even staying at their friends dorms. jina would hide in her room hoping that no one would walk in seeing her alone in the house.

jina was so excited about school. she felt so happy that she was going to have a fresh start. but that didn't go as planned. jina started to notice how she started to become less positive and wasn't becoming more social.

what she hated was that her siblings wouldn't even notice like how they used to. now she felt like they forgot about her. but in a way, it was also her fault for lying to them for saying that she did have friends and that she was having a great time.

suddenly the bell rang loudly taking jina out of her thoughts. the girl slowly began to put her things away and she stood up. she looked down at heeseungs notebook to observe his daily doodles and drawings.

this time it was an enchanted forest type of theme. it made jina smile seeing the details he'd make. jina always thought how beautiful his drawings always came out.