23; secrets of fallen angel academy

PRESENT DAY

PRESENT DAY

"you were possessed," said heeseung with a shaky breath, "he made you...kill your own cousin.."

"holy shit.." whispered sunoo as his eyes widened.

"w-why is he doing this?" questioned bahiyyih as she looked at yoon.

"minhyuk was always jealous of our family," said yoon as anger began to fill her voice, "he was jealous of our prophecies, wealth, and especially our power."

"wait wait wait, so...you're telling me...that you guys have powers?!" questioned niki in pure disbelief, "IS THAT WHY YOU PULLED ALL THAT WATER VOODOO SHIT?!"

"my whole family does..or well..did..." said yoon as she slowly stood up, "our family were gifted from the gods to be protectors and holders of the life and human elements. water, earth, fire, air, time, weather, mind control, telekinesis, telepathy, and so much more." explained yoon.

everyone eyed yoon not knowing wether they were just dreaming or not. they couldn't believe what they were hearing. it was as if just each and every second their was new information pouring out.

"b-but how come you guys didn't know?" questioned sunoo, "why didn't your parents tell you about your abilities?"

yoon sighed, "my parents wanted to protect my siblings and i after what had happened to our older brother jin, and well...the rest of our family as well. so, mom and dad just decided to not teach us or allow us to learn about our abilities."

they all nodded understanding more about the situation. there was a moment of silence but suddenly yoon stood up, "guys, im sorry i'd love to talk and explain more, but jake, jina, and now my aunt..are in trouble...and we need to go save them."

"we need a plan though, what if minhyuk knows we're on our way?" questioned jungwon in a worried tone.

"i'll explain on the way." said yoon as she began walking down the tunnel.

Lost Dungeon, Fallen Angel Academy

aunt lunas eyes fluttered open. she looked around and regained her last memories. she began to struggle. trying to pull her chained wrists away from the wall she was stuck to. she couldn't speak due to the cloth that was wrapped around her mouth.

"someone's awake," chuckled the evil voice.

lunas eyes looked up and there she saw the cloaked hooded figure who began putting his hood down, and there revealed minhyuk. luna looked around and saw jake and jina huddled together in a far away corner.