14; myth.

"jina, i am sorry for the things i said

"jina, i am sorry for the things i said. i should have never spoke to you like that, especially after what you've been going through. i should have been more considerate and left you alone. again, i am terribly sorry and i hope you can forgive me."

my eyes wandered all over sunghoons bruised face. satisfaction quite filled me up seeing him like this, especially since i did it. i take a deep breath in and out.

"i....forgive you." i mumble under my breath in pure annoyance.

"so jina...again...i am sorry...that you went through that," said professor minhyuk, "i understand jina...but again, you'll be going through in school suspension for a week...just like the same as uh...last time."

i slowly nod, "okay.." i quietly say not knowing what else to say. it felt so awkward being in this kind of situation. again. he must think i'm such a horrible person.

now, i think everyone thinks that the sims are horrible people. people probably think that we're screwed up. maybe i am. i think i have a problem. i don't even know what to think about myself.

"jina...i just want to tell you...that...i know that...this whole thing has just been...i disaster...trust me...i haven't been...there...i miss soobin...i miss him dearly," said professor minhyuk in a soft voice, "and i'm sure you do too. i am terribly sorry that you had to experience all of this...especially at such a young age and...especially after your parents.."

i look down to the ground not wanting to think about my parents at the moment. i wouldn't even want to know what they think about me. they wouldn't be proud. they wouldn't like seeing how broken this family became.

"but jina...please do know...i'll always be here for you...you're my niece, i know you're innocent, and i know...that you are a bright soul...you know you can always trust me...okay?" reassured professor minhyuk, "i promised your parents that i'd look out for you...i always did."

i slowly nod, "thank you...im sorry about all of this...i..i haven't been able to process emotions well..lately."

professor minhyuk nodded, "i totally understand. i've been struggling a lot recently too. but, im trying my best you know?"

"y-yeah...me too." i reply awkwardly as my eyes wander around his office again. my eyes suddenly land on a cane and the top of it had some sort of snake design that looked like it was wrapped around some sort of stone.

"alright well...i'll release you. tomorrow, you'll be reporting to an ISS class during your last class period." explained professor minhyuk catching my attention.

"okay...thanks...again." i reply as i get up and eye the cane once again. i make my way out of the office passing by the barely crowded halls since school had already came to an end.

suddenly my eyes fall on heeseung who was walking down alone. we made eye contact and heeseungs eyes sparked. he took off his headphones and made his way over to me, tackling me into a big comforting hug.