21; ?¿?¿

jina felt her eyes fluttering open

jina felt her eyes fluttering open. she couldn't tell wether she was alive or not, but all she knew is that she felt so weak. jina felt like she couldn't even stand or speak. every part of her body felt sore and was in pain.

she gained consciousness and found herself laying on a cold stone floor. her breath was shaky and as she tried to get up she yelped in pain. she looked around and found herself chained to the ground. her ankles were tightly chained as well as her wrists.

tears began to pour out of jina. she couldn't remember a single thing that got her here. she only remembers being in the kitchen and everything went blank. the girl noticed her fists being being all bruised and bloody. while her nails had dry blood under them.

jina tried looking around if there was anything or anyone around her. but it was pitch black in whatever place she was in. she couldn't figure out where she was, which terrified her even more.

the girl began to softly sob, "hello?" she called out quietly. but the only thing that could be heard was the echo of her small sobs.

she looked down feeling hopeless already. she had no idea what to do next. she had no one with her and she doesn't even know if anyone could hear her. but, all of the sudden the sound of chains moving caught her attention.

jina turned to her right and was able to see a figure. it looked weak and she couldn't tell wether this person was someone she should fear or not. but she didn't feel scared.

"h-hello?" she called out.

the figure was grunting as if it were in pain. it tried getting up but suddenly the familiar voice called out, "j-jina?"

the girls heart jumped and her eyes widened, "jake?!" she called out as more tears fell out of her eyes.

"shhh...shh..jina...be quiet.." whispered jake as he tried carefully dragging himself to his sister, "carefully...come over to me...follow my voice."

jina winced in pain pushing herself up to try and get to her brother. tears of feeling relieved began to fall out of her eyes finally knowing that she wasn't alone. as the two were quietly dragging themselves towards each other suddenly they touched hands.

"oh my god.." mumbled jake as he pulled jina close to him. the sound of the chains moving echoed.

"jake..." cried jina as she dug her face into her brothers shoulder.

"what's happening? i-i don't- know what's going on." cried jina in confusion.

"jina...h-he almost killed you.." sobbed jake, "he made me watch...i seriously thought that you were dead."

all jina could do was hug her brother, "i'm here...but what do you mean? i...i don't remember what happened. i just woke up in pain...all bloody and bruised."

"after i was kidnapped...he contacted you. but then he suddenly disappeared and in a blink of an eye you appeared with him. and...you weren't the same. you seemed...possessed...it was scary. since, you weren't cooperating...he...he..he kept harming you. you were fighting back which caused even more...physical harm. once he chained you he just kept hurting you to the point where you just passed out," explained jake as tears spilled out of his eyes, "i thought i lost you."