25; if hes the helper, who's the leader?

jina's pov

jina's pov

my eyes flutter open. i feel extremely cold and alone. i quickly look around and find myself in a dark place. i look down and see that im laying in a pool of water. i sit up and look around.

"hello?" i call out in pure confusion, "heeseung? jake? yoon?" i say but there's no answer. the darkness and the sound of water echoed through out the place and i start to feel unsettled.

i sigh in confusion not remembering what happened. last thing i can just remember is being in the cave with everyone. i can feel worry rise in me. what is going on?

all of the sudden in a distance i can see a red colored light across from me. i squint my eyes to try and get a better look. i slowly get up and walk towards the blinking red light.

i'm getting closer and closer but all of the sudden it disappeared. i look around in confusion my heart drops in an instant. i look farther in the distance and i see a familiar figure.

it can't be. no what is going on? am i dead?

tears begin to fill up my eyes, "d-dad?" i call out hearing my voice crack.

"jina?" calls out the comforting voice that i missed hearing.

my pace quickens and my breathing begins to accelerate. this can't be real. it can't be.

i get closer and closer and all of the sudden i find myself in a tight embrace with a man i never thought that i would see again. tears fill my eyes and sobs start to escape my mouth.

"dad is it really you?" i cry trying to keep myself calm.

i feel his hand caress the top of my head, "y-yes yes...jina it's me.." he said softly as his voice cracked.

"i've missed you so much dad. it's been hell without you. it's been hell." i sob hugging him tighter.

"i'm so sorry my darling. i never wanted this to fall on you and your siblings. never. that's why before i tried not exposing you to family and such." explained dad in a sad tone as he slowly shook his head.

i was about to speak but then interrupted a loud thud from far away caught our attention. i turn and see that dad began to panic.

"listen to me jina you need to snap out of it!" he instructed.

my eyes widen not understanding what's going on. what does he mean that i need to snap out of it.

"wake up! wake up before he gets here! jina! don't loose those stones!"

"d-dad what are you talking about?!" i question in a panic not knowing why all of the sudden my dad is starting to freak out.

"last thing! jina be careful who you trust! it's not just-"

dad disappeared and a sinister giggle echoed through out the place. what is going on? i don't understand what is going on and it's making me lose my mind.