5; butterfly

☦︎

it was a rainy day and classes were in session

it was a rainy day and classes were in session. it's already been two days through out the week of jina's in school suspension.

jina dreaded going back to school. after everything she happened all she just wanted to do was stay in her dorm. jina began to dislike school more than everything.

jina didn't mind the stares and whispers. jina could care less of what people thought of her. what she hated was that she felt like she lost her chance of having a fresh start and new life.

the girl felt disappointed in a way that now she can't see this new move and life in a positive way.

jina was so excited about this new life and school.

now she felt like she was going to enjoy absolutely nothing.

she doesn't talk to jake and yoon anymore.

she doesn't talk to aunt luna.

and she doesn't talk to anyone at school.

jina had her head laid down on her arm as she sketched butterflies into her notebook as the astronomy teacher was giving her lesson.

the quiet boy lee heeseung kept secretly peaking at the girls notebook full of sketches. for the month heeseung would always peak at the girls notebook to look at her drawings and doodles.

heeseung enjoyed looking at her small sketches. he always noticed how she always drew butterflies. lots of them. he liked seeing how she drew them in different styles, the different species, and with different colors.

heeseungs eyes suddenly darted towards the kids that were sitting in front of him. he noticed the girls bickering and giggling as they kept looking back to eye jina down.

suddenly a girl threw a paper ball onto jina's desk. the girl slowly sat up and opened up the paper ball;

"bully"

jina crumbled the paper and threw it in her back pack with no reaction. suddenly the bell rang loudly. jina quickly got out of her seat and made her way out of the classroom.

"good after noon jina.." said the librarian.

"good after noon," replied the girl as she made her way up to the front desk, "what do i need to do today?" questioned jina as she sighed.

"today, please clean out the storage closet and organize the fiction section a and b. if you need breaks don't hesitate to take them. i'll be around if you need anything." said the librarian as she sent jina a small smile.

jina slowly nodded as she made her way to the storage room. the girl took out her phone and put on her headphones and blasted her music loudly.