10; the night that changed everything...

❆︎

/lengthy chapter

/lengthy chapter.../

"JAYS PARTY COMING SOON! DONT MISS IT! FRIDAY NIGHT! BRING YOUR FRIENDS! EVERYONE!"

jina and heeseung were harshly given invitations by the random jocks who were handing them out in the halls during lunch.

JAYS BIRTHDAY PARTY
BASH

DATE: November 4th
TIME: 9:00 pm!
LOCATION: Crystal Ballroom, Fallen Angel Academy.

"wow, he's seriously celebrating his party here? lame." said jina as she made it to her locker and began to put her stuff away.

"no literally, like why here? i mean yes, he's rich enough, and it is a great ballroom and party spot but come on...it's kind of embarrassing." said heeseung with a small chuckle as he began to put away the invitation into his back pack.

jina finished putting away her things and began to walk out of the school while heeseung followed. they made their way towards the greenhouse and there stood the others.

"there they are!" exclaimed niki in a relief.

"hey, did you guys get the invitation?" questioned sunoo as they all began to enter the green house.

"yeah." both jina and heeseung said in sync.

"we should go! we haven't been to a party in a while." said jungwon with a wide smile.

"yeah! i think it'll be so much fun! what do you guys think?" questioned bahiyyih while smiling widely.

"um...i-i think..maybe it'll be fun.." stuttered heeseung as he looked at jina. she sent heeseung a soft look and nodded with him.

"cool! maybe like we can all gather at either one of our dorms, get ready, then go to the party, and if either of us do get you know...drunk...we can go back to the dorms and have a sleepover!" planned bahiyyih with excitement.

"that sound so cool! let's do it guys!" exclaimed niki with excitement.

"let's do it then.." sighed jina as a small smile formed on her face.

jina's pov...

"sim jina, please report to the office!"

i get up and grab the slip out of the teachers hand and make my way out of the classroom. lately, i haven't been to professor minhyuks office and i haven't really seen soobin around.