9; nightmares

☂︎

"he's coming

"he's coming....run..."

jina woke up startled. sweat dripped down her neck and she was breathing heavily. she kept having the same occurring nightmare for the past days and weeks.

jina looked out the window of her room and saw rain trickling down her window. she checked the time and it was 8 am. jina sighed as she threw her sheets off her bed and made her way down stairs.

aunt luna was cooking breakfast and the twins were sitting at the table talking, "oh! morning jina!" said jake as he sent his little sister a sweet smile while yoon sent a soft smile to jina.

"morning guys.." she responded as she sat down on the table.

"how'd you sleep?" questioned aunt luna while making a jug of orange juice.

"okay.." replied jina as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

jina has been trying to keep quiet about her occurring nightmares. especially since she keeps having the same kind of dream. a scared and bloody soobin saying that someone was coming.

it was now the beginning of november and jina felt like she's finally having a restart and second chance in life. her and the group became closer and they include heeseung as well.

yoon also was able to apologize after talking to jake. yoon did feel bad for not being a better sister. she regretted everything that she did but she still has guilt because she doesn't defend her little sister when the girls on the dance team talk about her.

jina came back home after her ISS but she still has access to her dorm and will sleep there whenever she wants to.

after eating breakfast jina made her way up to her room and closed the door behind her. she made her way to her dresser and picked up the necklace that was in a wooden box with her name carved into it.

jina observed the necklace. it had a design that looked like vines forming a circle, but the middle of the circle it was empty, as if a charm or gem was supposed to go in it. the vines also had small butterfly designs.

she received a letter as well. jina wished that she knew more about her family and family history. she didn't understand why her parents never wanted them to know more about their family. especially her grandparents.

speaking of family, jina, professor minhyuk, and soobin became closer. when soobin found out that he was jina's step cousin he was shocked.

speaking of soobin, anytime jina would come into contact with soobin she'd ask him if he was doing okay or if anything was bothering him. soobin would respond with simple a simple "no" or "no im okay."

jina couldn't understand why she kept having that nightmare of him. and specifically him. it was always the same dream over and over again and it made jina go crazy. she didn't understand what kind of message this dream was sending to her.