16; plan.

my heavy tired eyes stared at my brother jake who was laying next to me with his back facing towards me

my heavy tired eyes stared at my brother jake who was laying next to me with his back facing towards me. my clouded brain couldn't process anything anymore.

nights with jake are very challenging. he gets intense nightmares that causes him to physically hurt himself, there have been many times when he's almost been in possession, he wakes up yelling, crying, and everything is just a mess.

ever since his incident he hasn't been the same. it hurts me seeing jake in so much pain, tired, and hungry. i just wished that whatever got into him could just leave us alone. i don't understand what this "entity" wants.

why did it have to be my family? especially after everything that had happened to us.

my eyes drifted off of jake and to the window which viewed the dark snowy early morning. i check my phone seeing that it is now five thirty in the morning. i sigh and get out of bed.

i eye jake one more time who was sound asleep. i make my way down to the kitchen and begin to make coffee to try to wake me up. even though lately it hasn't been helping because of how much i've been drinking it.

i make my way towards the bathroom and look into the mirror. i'm shocked seeing the state im in. my dark circles became darker, my skin looks rougher, my hairs a mess, and i just look horrible.

my eyes begin to water seeing the state im in. i never realized how tired, pale, and unhealthy i looked. i look like im slowly dying. i look so weak and low. that's not how i used to look like. i used to be strong, happy, and healthy.

now i don't even know what i am.

i brush out my messy hair and after i begin to wash my face. the feeling of the warm water sends chills down my spine feeling pure comfort. this feeling made me want to go back into bed and just sleep.

i am trying to remember that last time i got a goodnights sleep. sleep sounds so good right now.

after getting myself ready i make my way towards the kitchen and grab a large cup and pour in the coffee. i add nothing. just pure black coffee. maybe it'll help?

i make my way to the room and frown seeing jake. seeing that he is now sleeping makes me feel bad. i wish that i could just leave him in the room to sleep and rest. but no, he'd be a mess if he left my side.

i make my way towards my brother and slightly shake him awake, "hey...hey...jake.."

jake suddenly woke up with a fright looking all over the room, "hey hey...it's me...don't worry.." i whisper trying to comfort him.

jake let out a deep sigh as he then let out a yawn and rubbed his tired eyes, "sorry...is it time for school?" he questioned.

i nodded, "yeah..go get ready...i made coffee."

jake nodded as he slowly got up and made his way towards the bathroom. the urge to just lay back down in bed is calling to me.

after jake gets ready we make our way out of the dorms and out into the path to get to the school building. the cold air makes me shiver causing me to slightly wake up.