22; the sim tragedies.

"fallen angel academy is not a safe place, and i learned that the hard way

"fallen angel academy is not a safe place, and i learned that the hard way.."

heeseung and the others eyed down yoon as they were all huddled sitting in the circle of the underground tunnels.

"once i learned about everything...it makes me realize the many warning signs and red flags that are plastered all over that school, and...it finally leads up to one person. the one person we trusted.." she trailed off as her eyes began to water.

everyone stayed silent wondering wether yoon would  keep on going. but bahiyyih slowly and carefully held the girls hand.

"take your time yoon, you've already been through too much," she said softly, "i'm sure it's your first time in a while just communicating everything." said bahiyyih while the others nodded.

tears began to pour out of yoons eyes as her brittle body began to crumble, "the answer...was right in front of us...the whole time." cried yoon.

they all eyed each other while bahiyyih was comforting yoon.

"w-well...who started this?" questioned niki softly as he eyed down yoon worriedly.

SIM RESIDENCE/ march, 2000

"i-i don't know what to do.." said a young man as he looked at his older brother, sim jaejoon.

"dude...it's just...i honestly did not expect this." replied jaejoon as he ran his fingers through his hair, "dad...will go insane jaebeom!"

sim jaebeom, the youngest brother of sim jaejoon, and the "baby" of the sim family bloodline. the eighteen year old boy who had many goals through out his life.

"i- I KNOW! b-but...i- i mean...how did you do it? how are you even doing it?!" questioned jaebeom as he began to panic.

"UMMM- i don't know maybe cause i'm already a grown ass adult out of school, married, and has a stable job?!" exclaimed jaejoon as he eyed down his younger brother with hands on his hips.

"s-so...do i marry her?"

"BRO YOURE EIGHTEEN!"

"MOM AND DAD MARRIED AT NINETEEN!"

"what's going on?" questioned a confused jangmi as she opened the door with seokjin behind poking his head into the room.

jaejoon looked at jaebeom raising his eyebrows, "yeah, why don't you tell my wife and your nephew what's going on. i'm sure they'll love the news."