15; the next sim...

jina's dream

jina's dream....

im in a dark cold room and the sounds of sobs are echoing through out the place.

"hello?" i call out

all of the sudden the dark mysterious room turned into yoons old room back at home. in the corner of the room i see a girl curled up in a ball rocking back and forth mumbling and sobbing.

my eyes widen recognizing the fragile figure and voice, "y-yoon?"

all of the sudden this strong force slams me against the wall. i open my eyes and it's yoon with tears streaming down her face, "LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! HELP ME! HE GOT ME!"

2ND PERIOD CLASS..

jina was sitting at her desk struggling to keep herself awake. the dream of yoon greatly disturbed her causing her to not get a good nights rest.

"jeez jina...need me to get you an iced coffee or something?" questioned niki as he eyes the drowsy girl with worry.

"niki, it's winter." replied jina in her tired morning voice as she rubbed her eyes.

niki chuckled, "oh shit...that's true...well...do you want a hot coffee then?"

"no no it's fine niki...thanks.." sighed jina as she let out a yawn.

niki side eyed the girl and rolled his eyes, "whatever i'm still getting it for you." he mumbled as he continued writing down notes.

jina felt a tap on her shoulder causing her to turn and she's face to face with bahiyyih and sunoo, "today we're going to start hanging out at our inside spot so wait for us after fourth period so we can show you."

"okay cool." replied jina with a small nod as she turned back around to finish copying down her notes.

"yo jake, this weekend hueningkai is having a birthday party, wanna come?" questioned jay as he roughly pat jakes shoulder.

"u-uh...m-maybe...maybe i'll go...i don't know." replied jake in an uncomfortable tone.

"hopefully you could make it jake, i've been feeling very worried for you. think about it. yeah? i'll give you a ride and everything." said jay as he sent jake a small smile.

jake slowly nodded and sent jay a soft smile, "thanks man...i'll think about it."

jay pat the boys back once again and exited out of the locker room. jake let out a low and deep sigh. he checked his surroundings and saw that no one was around. it was dead silent.