Blocking Her

"Gosh. How many times do I have to tell you to forget about last night? How are you supposed to move on if you keep locking yourself at that night." Jungkook told y/n
"Jungkook! They just broke up last night, like LAST NIGHT. Of course, his wounds and cuts are still fresh. You know what? Let's leave him alone. Y/n, if you're hungry, join us at dinner, okay? Jungkook's mom is a good cook. Don't starve yourself." He just faked his smile as his best friends Jungkook and Jackson leave the room.

"Damn, His girlfriend broke up with him on their anniversary. Are you crazy, Jungkook?" he heard Jackson at the room door. Apparently, they're not going downstairs for another minute. 

Y/n looked blank at the food. It was delicious, but he was not in the mood to eat. "Do you want something else, y/n?" Jungkook's mom asked him. "Ahh, I'm fine. Thank you for the food.""Are you sure? I mean, I almost flooded the house with my first breakup." Jungkook's mom said"REALLY?" Jungkook exclaimed. "I'd rather not talk about it, " Jungkook's mom chuckled. Y/n couldn't stop himself from crying again. "How could someone just laugh at their first breakup?" he thought. "Let's go to my room," Jungkook offered. "I-I'm sorry, Mrs. Jeon. I-I'm not supposed to cry at the the-dining table." y/n said in a cracking voice. 

"It's okay. Let it all out. I'll bring you dessert later, boys." Jungkook's mom said and got up from the table. "You know what? Forget about her," Jungkook said. "H-how?" y/n asked in a cracking voice, "Let's start by removing her number. Gimme your phone." jungkook pulled his hand out asking for the phone "You really think that would work? Judging Y/n huh, he probably memorized Sooyaaa's number already." Jackson said. 

Jackson was right. Y/n actually memorized sooyaaa's phone number by heart. Well, that would be the case since they text each other every night. "Well, let's at least try, right? Also, let's block his number and her social media accounts." Jungkook said, "Wow, Jungkook. You really want Y/n to forget Sooya-" "Oh no no-no-no. We will not mention her name ever again. Okay?" Jackson sighed. "Okay, For the sake of Y/n moving on." "So I've blocked her from all your accounts. This is the first stage y/n to moving on!"  "To moving on!" Jackson exclaimed. Y/n smiled a little bit "I'm lucky to have such great friends." "Of course we're great," Jackson claimed.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●