Worst Decision

This changed when y/n took a step nearer. Jisoo now felt as if y/n was close, her tears were now flowing, but she took a step, and another, and finally ran to Y/n. Whether it's just her or not, he'll take the risk and step forward.

There she felt the man she's been dreaming of is real, he's here. She hugged him tightly. It must've been her sign of saying, "I won't ever let you go again."

Y/n felt the warmth he missed when Jisoo hugged him. He wants this to never end, but Jisoo won't just stick to y/n and be a full-time leech, right? She is hugging him tightly, but for some reason, he can still breathe. He felt as if this moment was the best moment of his life. But it truly is.

Tears were flowing outside his eyes. It was mostly tears of extreme joy, but of course, there are still tears of sadness due to his memories. After all, they're still in the same place where they broke up last time. But mostly, he's happy Jisoo is back for him.

"I'm so sorry for letting you go, I'm stupid, I know it's the worst decision I've made my whole life," they sat on the bench. This time, to avoid sadly memories from appearing, Jisoo sat in y/n's place and vice versa. "My sister told me that I should not be mad at you for breaking up with me," he looked at Jisoo. "Can you tell me everything?" "I've been wanting to tell you all also," she sighed. "Those times are my dark ages. I don't want you to become part of it because I can't bear seeing you sad because of me and my problems. I should've told you, but I haven't."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●