Still love you

Y/n slammed her face to her own bed." How could she break my heart like that? She's so insensitive, She knows I still love her right? How dare she!" he exclaimed with her face still slammed in the pillow, so his words sound gibberish. Then, he got up, went to his study table, and grabbed a piece of paper. There he drew a majestic art piece of a broken heart. Everything's in detail, from the shadowing to the tiny pieces of shards. Next, he crushed the paper and threw it in the trash can."Yah, Kim Jisoo I still love you."

---------------------------------

"I-I don't understand,w-why?" Y/n cried. "It's just-I'm not, everything's a mess in my life now. Even if I wanted you to be part of me, I just can't drag you into all of this mess." "Do you understand what you're saying? I'm your boyfriend, for crying out loud, No matter what obstacles will be in our way, we'll go through all of them together!" Y/n exclaimed. He's already sobbing "I just want you, us to be happy," Chichu said as her tears drop in hersweater. "Oh yes, because I remember the time when relationships are supposed to be a trip in rainbow land while eating ice cream," he said sarcastically. However, it doesn't help him instead, he cried even more. After a minute of silence, then Y/n stood up, "You can't fix your problems by making another." Chichu sat in the bench for five more minutes, realizing how stupid she was.

Y/n woke up. He's dreaming about their breakup once again, who can blame him? It's only been two days. He knows it'll be a long time before he'll finally move on. He looked at the pictures on the bulletin board on his wall. There he found dozens of pictures of him and Chichu together. There were three pictures that caught her eye. The first one is a piano sticker. 

Flashback 

December 9, 20154:00 PM

It's a cold Wednesday afternoon Y/n's friends have left already. However, Y/n decided to stay a little while longer at the school. He thought that it would be fun to stroll around the school. Plus, it's way too cold to walk outside and she's not yet in the mood to go home.

He decided to go to the music room, it's the warmest out of all rooms in the whole school. He sat in one corner and played music on his phone as he watched the sky. Suddenly, the door opened and it revealed a girl around his age going through the piano. The girl played a beautiful melody. Even if he's in her earphones, he could still hear the piano. After the girl finished, she looked at Y/n. She smiled, and he returned the smile. Then, Y/n stood up, "That's beautiful." "Really? I composed it." the girl said "Oh, wow.Impressive." Y/n clapped his hands "Thank you, I'm Kim Jisoo, and you're?" she smiled, "Kang Y/n, It's nice to meet you," he extended his hand toJisoo. Jisoo accepted his hand, and for some reason, Y/n felt his whole body warm. He felt the term most people say, He felt what's called?-spark?He stayed with Jisoo a little longer so that they'll get to know each other.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●