Bench

"Jennie told me that Jisoo always sits on the bench where you broke up every night." "I-I have to go there. I can't take this anymore. I need to settle this once and for all." Y/n hurriedly exited his room to go to his ex.

"Y/n, wait!" y/n was already on the stairs when Seulgi called him. "When you got there, please don't get mad at Jisoo for breaking with you. Even if it's your anniversary when you broke up." 

Y/n seems confused, Why? "I don't understand. Why are there a lot of things I do not know?"Y/n I ascended upstairs, getting near Seulgi. "I'm so confused. Tell me everything Jennie told you." "Y/n," she looked at her brother whose eyes seem to be hungry for answers. "I'm not in the position to tell you everything." "So Jennie has the position to tell you, but you can't tell me?" Y/n said in a crying angry tone. "Jisoo. Jisoo's the right person to tell you the reason. Now go,  Go to her"

----------------

Y/n rushed to the park, he saw Jisoo sitting peacefully on the bench. Sitting in the exact same position as that day. Y/n felt happy and sad at the same time when he saw her. He hasn't seen her for about four months. He admits, he longed for her existence. But he's also sad because she reminds him of painful memories of that day and the succeeding days.Jisoo, on the other hand, noticed that someone was watching her from behind. She saw a reflection, and it's she could easily figure out the owner of that silhouette. It makes her happy, Jisoo stood and turned around, and it revealed that the face she missed, makes her happy.
The two were standing only meters apart. However, as Jisoo takes a glimpse of y/n, she felt as if y/n were going farther and farther. She thought this is just a dream. A daydream, to be exact. And Hyeri wasn't actually there, it's just a mirage made by her wanting Y/n to actually be there.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●