Unblock Her

Text from Jennie 
Jennie:
I'll still meet you at Starbucks, don't you dare not show up!:)

Y/n couldn't cry because his friends are happy, right? So he decided to sleep instead. He wakes up at 3:30 he knows Jennie is waiting for him but he does not care.

"Great! Everything's great! I have great friends with great relationships and everything's full of greatness! And I am this great boy that still likes this great girl that did nothing great but break my heart! Greattt!" "Yah! You sound like you're drunk!" Jungkook and Jennie entered his room, carrying take-out coffee, drinks, and sandwiches  "I hate you both," Y/n pouted.

"Yah, You're the one that did not come earlier. Is it because of that phone call?" Jennie asked him sincerely. Y/n, feeling ashamed, nodded. "We're very sorry, I know actually, I don't, but Jennie knows what you're feeling." Y/n slammed his head on the table. "I don't understand." "What is it?" Jennie and Jungkook asked together. "She told me that she's not happy anymore. And she doesn't want me to be with her through the hard times together. Now she wants me back? I'm not a book in the library that you can borrow, return, and borrow again."

"Has she ever tried to talk to you about her problems?" Jennie asked. "No! I want her to talk to me about whatever problem she has because we can go through it together. She can't just contain it and fix her problems alone. My conscience can't take that I'm her boyfriend! Ex...Ex, boyfriend." "Based on what you're saying, you clearly still like her"

"Okay! I admit, I still like her, whenever I  hear or say her name it makes my heartbeat and my tears flow. But as time passes by, the tears stop flowing, but my heart. It's still the same. It still beats hard. Maybe that is why I think I've moved on already." Jennie sighed. "Okay! You still like her and she still likes you back, you've both matured, Boom! Problem solved. You should get back together." "She-she still likes me back?"

"I do not know how your logic works, Y/n see, she made a song about you, I witnessed that I witnessed how she made that song with sincerity. I noticed how bad she wants you back. I noticed how sorry she is when she broke you up. And with the many months of observing her, I've noticed how much she matured." "You sound like a stalker," Jennie's boyfriend said to her.  "Ahh! What should I do?" "Unblock him from all your accounts. Give me your phone." "I'll do it. I'm the one that blocked Sooyaaa from all his accounts in the first place."
"Okay, done," Jungkoook said. "Now what?" "You need to meet." "And how can I do it?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●