Still like me back?

A few hours earlier ...

Sooyaaa woke up at the same time as the sun rose. She looked at it and smiled bitterly, "y/n will like the sun later," and went to her computer. She's currently finishing her masterpiece, a new song. Jennie barged into her room. "How many times do I have to tell you to knock first?"
"Aish. We're best friends, right? Best friends are like family. They don't knock at their best friend's doors."

"Even my family knocks before entering." "Okay, you win. I just thought, let's go to the mall?" "Are you crazy? The sun rose about a minute ago. It's still early." "Later?" "I need to finish this. I hope y/n can hear this." "You're still heads over heels for him." Jisoo sighed, "I regret letting him go that night." "Regret, Regret, Regret, It's not too late." "Not too late, huh? I thought he was not crying anymore. He's smiling and the thought that he moved on already, right? You told me your crush already blocked me from all his accounts."

"Yah, he moved on from the breakup, not from you. Even his best friends notice it." "Why would his best friends say that to you? Don't they think you're just this creepy senior?" "Yah, you're being rude to me, At first, they wanted him to move on and forget you, but I told them how your side, and they observed Y/n, and they realized y/n still likes you." "Gosh, You're a crazy tattletale, he hates me." "Say what you want, bae. I'm the president of the Chanel Club" Jisoo sighed. She went on on continuing her song.

"Can I hear?" she rolled his eyes. "Fine. Well, I need some opinions too." As Jennie listened, she felt the Jisoo's sincerity. She does not know what or how intense Jisoo feels, but she can feel that Jisoo's sorry for the things she did. "This is perfect, post it on the cloud app you use." "Soundcloud." "Whatever." "Jungkook blocked me from all of y/n's accounts, right?" "Except that cloud app. Apparently, he does not know that thing exists." "So, if I post this, y/n will see it?" "Of course, You'd like that, don't you?" "I-What if things don't change? What if this will make matters worse?"  "At least you got to express what you feel." "I'll think about it." "Okay, See you later!" "Wait." Jennie and Jisoo looked at each other. "I have something to ask.""What's it?"
"You'll ask Haebin out today, right?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●