SUMMER

A few months after ...

Y/n woke up due to the sunshine kissing his face. He smiled at the thought of summer. The glowing days, the brightly shining sun, and the green tree leaves that the bright sunlight illuminates. Y/n went outside to appreciate the beauty of that day. Finally, His dark gloomy days are over he never smiled on a summer day before. "SUMMER!" Jungkook and Jackson exclaimed as they ran to y/n's house. "Ssh! You might wake up my sister," y/n smiled. "Oh, I forgot about Seulgi spending her vacation here. Anyway, I've got ourselves some snacks! What do you say? Movie marathon?" Jackson remarked.

"I want to spend my whole day outside. The summer vibe is
getting into me, "
Y/n commented. "Okay.Okay.Let's spend the day outside, as soon as we finish these snacks and a movie or two, "Jungkook said y/n sighed, "Fine."

Jungkook, y/n, and Jackson sat down on the bed as they watched Spiderman: No way home. They're eating donuts and milkshakes, which are probably leftovers from last night because Jackson's dad came back to their home from abroad. "I somehow do not like that Dr. Strange." "Are you kidding me? He's the best!" "Well, I think the Sandman is the main villain. All his entries are awesome. I think that's his master plan to take over Multiverse" "The Octopus Doctor is the main villain! I swear he's fishy." "Plot twist guys, The Goblin is the main villain." "Yah! Y/n's such a spoiler. I hate you." "Oh, please. I've watched that movie with Jisoo a lot of times already. I'm starting to get bored of it, honestly," y/n casually said. Jackson and Jungkook looked at each other "What? I just said Jisoo and y'all looked at each other as if that word's banned." Their jaw dropped "Wow" his friends said in unison. "Damn, Forget about it. Finish that movie and we'll go out." Jungkook and Jackson looked at each other once more before returning to the movie. "Yah, Y/n you think we won't forget how you spoiled us? Jeez. We'll get back to you next time."

------------------------------

The friends went to the mall to enjoy the sunny day. They tried different clothes in various clothes shops and bought a lot of merchandise from their favorite Avengers. "I'm hungry. Let's each lunch," Jungkook pleaded. "Where do you wanna eat?" Jackson asked. "Any place will do. I'm hungry," Jungkook kept on pleading. "Let's go somewhere cheap, like fast food," Y/n suggested "Let's go!"

"So ... we've got a whole vacation ahead of us. Any plans?" Jungkook opened up the topic. "We'll be having a family vacation. I don't know where," Jackson sadly said. "Uhh, It's so sad." "Don't worry. I'll call from time to time." "How about you, y/n?" "I, I guess I'll be taking summer classes, and mostly I'll be streaming new music at home. How about you?"
Jungkook sighed. "I don't know." "Hey, guys!" Jennie came in to join us, she was eating her favorite burgers "What's up?" "We're just talking about vacation plans," Jungkook said. "So what's your plan?" "Oh, I don't know ..." "can I... never mind." "What?"

"Sorry" There's an awkward silence for a while. Jackson dipped the last pieces of
fries in ketchup and y/n checked on his phone, and once he saw a notification he almost dropped it. "Ah!" "What?" Jungkook asked in annoyance. "N-nothing." "C'mon guys, all of you are so awkward today," Jackson said in disbelief, then continued on finishing his fries. "E-Excuse me, but I have to go." "O-Okay," Jungkook replied, unsure of what to say to her friend that's been different all because of that single notif. "Hello?... I'll be there... Okay," Jungkook answered her phone call, "Sorry guys. Mom told me to pack my bags for our trip tomorrow. I'll have to go too." "Wait!"Jungkook tried to ask the boys to wait for him, but the boys are so in a hurry. "Uh Jungkook, can I tell you something?" Jennie asked Haebin after they have the only ones left at the restaurant table. "W-What is it?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●