Username

"Y/n, We have food for you!" Jungkook exclaimed. It was his on the door Jackson. Y/n smiled as soon as he saw all kinds of food he loved. "Guys, come in!" Jackson shouted. It revealed Jennie, Jin, and Momo. "Hey, heard about your breakup. Don't worry, you'll get through it," Jennie said with a reassuring smile. " Let's stop talking about the deep stuff. Let's eat first, "Momo playfully said. "Dibs on burgers." They laughed as Jin showed his love for burgers. As soon as he grabbed a slice of pizza, he saw the third picture capturing her eye since morning. It's a selfie of Sooyaaa and Y/n under the dark night sky.

--------------------------

Flashback

June 2016
5:00 PM

Y/n is in Jisoo's room, Jisoo says that she has something special for y/n "So, do you like it?" She asked her boyfriend. "It's perfect I love the beat the most," her boyfriend commented eagerly. Well, it's true that jisoo made such a beautiful song. Y/n sighed "You know, the whole world should hear your songs." "Really?" Jisoo tried her best not to be flattered. "Well, try this." Y/n showed Jisoo an app: Soundcloud. "You should definitely post your songs here." "Great idea," Jisoo remarked, "What should my username be?" thought for a while."Kim Jisoo....uhm how about Soo...Sooyaaa?"  Jisoo messed Y/n's hair."I love it, Besides, every nickname you give to me is awesome. This is just the best." Y/n pulled jisoo on his lap and said "I love you...Sooyaaa" Jisoo laughed, "I'm still not used to it but, I love you too, Y/n." They took a night trip outside. It was already eight, but the street lights brighten up the dark scenery.

"Where do you wanna go?" Y/n asked, "Anywhere, as long as I'm with you." They spent a summer night together. They went through several places, ate sushi and chicken, played with escalators, and called random numbers in the phone booth, but mostly strolled around. Whenever Jisoo wasn't looking, y/n would take candid photos of her in his camera, which
he managed to bring.

"Sooyaa," Y/n called Jisoo and looked at him, "What is it?" Y/n moved closer to her and rested his arm on her shoulder, "Let's take a pic together." Jisoo smiled, "You're full of random thoughts." Y/n and Jisoo took a picture together, with the street lights and the dark night sky in the view.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●