Where would I find her?

Y/n lies down on his bed, he's looking at his phone beside him. It shows Sooyaaa's number. "Should I call her?" y/n remembered the lyrics Clarity he can remember Sooyaaa's sincere voice and those lyrics that strike directly through his heart.

He can feel Sooyaaa's message to him. It breaks his heart. "Yah, Kim Jisoo, Why are...you...doing this to me? I-I'm so...confused, how can...you...be this rude?! I hate...that...l still...like...you." Y/n talked-cried, these time his cries are heavy.

This is the first time he cried that much because of her, fascinating how he's supposed to cry like this months ago, but he only did it now. Y/n sat on his bed, he was going to empty five tissue boxes again. He's going to be the Y/n that he's been months ago. Suddenly, someone patted his back. Even if it was summer, he felt a comforting warmth.

"I don't want my little brother to cry because of a girl." "Seulgi" "Ssh, You're big sister's here, I'm sorry I haven't been with you those days where your breakup's still fresh. I'm here now, I won't leave you, okay? Jennie told me everything earlier. I'm sorry for making you cry at the dining table earlier. Don't do that again, okay?" Seulgi said comforting her own brother. 

Y/n still could not believe how Jennie could easily tell everyone his story. But then, he couldn't blame her for having this huge amount of honesty.

"I feel stupid, I thought I'd moved on already. I've been forcing myself to think that I've moved on, but I haven't I can still remember that day. I hate it." "No. You're not stupid. But, why don't you settle things out? That way you both don't have to cry each time you remember your relationship."

"What do you mean?" "You both have grown up. I know it, both of you are being started to
become responsible. I think now you can talk and either make it or break it. You can start a new chapter, It's just up to you if you'd start a new chapter together or not." 
Clearly Seulgi's message means 'You can now get back together cause both of you have grown up already and you both still like each other, What are you waiting for'

"So should I call her?" 
"It's better if you meet her in person"
"But where would I find her?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●