Still heart broken

Seulgi was about to go to the kitchen downstairs when she heard someone in y/n's room crying. "Y/n?" she whispered, "Okay, I admit, I still like her! Whenever I hear or say her name it makes my heartbeat and my tears flow. But as time passes by, the tears stop flowing, but my heart. It's still the same. It still beats hard. Maybe that is why I think I've moved on already." Seulgi can hear how Y/n is hurt, broken, and confused by the situation just by hearing his simple cries. She loves her brother so much that she could not bear him crying. Jungkook and Jennie exited Y/n's room and Seulgi hurried to the couch beside the front door. The two were about to exit when Seulgi asked them a question.

"Oh, hi Seulgi Noona!" Jungkook greeted y/n's sister.  "It's been a while since I've seen you," Jennie sat beside Seulgi on the couch. "Um, Jennie, can I ask you a question?" "Sure, What is it?" "What happened after y/n and jisoo broke up?" Jennie and Jungkook told her everything they knew. Seulgi is surprised to hear such events. She wished she had been there at the times when y/n's breakup was still fresh. "Ah, I see I'd better get going." "Okay, Bye kook and Jennie!" "Bye Unnie!" "Bye Noona!"

Seulgi is saddened by the issue, she regretted not being able to comfort y/n those times. She's near crying but she couldn't cry in front of y/n when she'll go to him. She slightly opened the door, revealing a crying little brother. "Yah, Kim Jisoo Why are...you...doing this to me?" She is heartbroken by the fact that her brother is crying because of a girl. "I-I'm so... confused, H-how can ... you ... be this rude ?! I hate...that...l still...like...you." She sat beside her brother and gave him a pat.

"You both have grown up, I know both of you are being started to become responsible. I think now you can talk and either make it or break it. You can start a new chapter. It's just up to"  everything, she could feel Jisoo's efforts and knows that she tries her best to bring her brother back. And Seulgi being this loving sister that wants only the best for her brother, knows that Jisoo is the best for y/n. "So should call him?" "It's better if you meet personally." "Where would I find him?"

-------------------------------------

Jisoo sat on the same bench where they broke up. She always sat there since then. If it's raining, she'll bring an umbrella, if there is someone sitting already she will not sit there anymore, since she'll just be reminded of him. She sighed, "I can't believe it's already four months." She looked at the sky. One cloud seems to form a heart. "I'm so stupid for breaking up with him on our anniversary, our anniversary that is one day after Valentine's Day. I'm so stupid for breaking his  heart like that." "B-but I still love him. As much as they say I should not blame myself, I'm the only one to blame. I'm the one that broke his heart, not responsibilities."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●