Memories

"Kang Y/n!" Jackson exclaimed, snapping y/n back in reality, "You've been crying-staring at blank space for five minutes." "I know why," Jungkook pointed to the pictures on the bulletin board above his study table. "How is he supposed to move on with seeing their couple pics every night?" Y/n smiled at Jungkook, "I'll take care of them later I promise." "Well, it could help if you'd stop calling her the J world," Jennie commented. "Jisoo?Why?" Jungkook looked at y/n and the picture board once again, "Oh.Okay."

"You know what if I never confessed to her that I like her back, just like you boys? maybe I won't go through this," Y/n said out of nowhere. There's a quick silence for a little while. "Aish.That would NEVER help, See, we still have feelings unexpressed we don't know what way we can let it out and if we can," Jungkook said, "You did the right thing, but maybe you're just not right for each other, or you're for each other, but now's not the right time." Y/n smiled "Thanks, Jungkook"

"We'd better get going I'm sure you'd like to have some space if you need us, don't be afraid to call us, okay?" Jackson reassuringly said. "Okay, Thank you guys for coming, especially Jennie and Momo, I mean, we're not that close, but I appreciate your efforts thank you so much," Y/n smiled.

"It's nothing!" Momo said with a smile. "Don't forget to keep those pictures away!" Jungkook bossily joked. Y/n just smiled at the thought of his close friends going after him, making sure he was alright.

----------------------

Jennie, Jackson, Momo, and Jungkook walked outside y/n's house. "Jungkook, is it true? You liked someone but haven't confessed to him?" Jennie said out of nowhere. Jungkook sighed, "It's true, I like Sana, and he even treated me to cotton candy at Valentine's fair last year, but since then we've parted ways." Jennie was shocked by Jungkook's confession. She really liked Jungkook, and she always tries her best to be close to him, but Jungkook thinks of her purely as a senior and a good friend. "How about you, Jackson?" she asked to avoid the issue.

Jackson, on the other hand, was surprised by Jennie's sudden question. He looked at Momo, who was staring at the ground, because if he tells, Momo will tell her best friend, and an issue will form."Huh? Uh, N-No one I'm not seeing anybody lately." After his response, he looked at Jungkook and Momo. Jungkook was raising his eyebrow, making the expression, "Oh really?" while Momo was still staring at the ground.

----------------------

Y/n looked at the picture board he stared at it for a while, and let out a deep sigh. He kept the photos and stickers in the scrapbook he used to draw in when he was five and wrote something on the cover. 'Memories' and he hid the scrapbook somewhere on his bookshelf. "I've decided," he said to himself, "I won't wait for anything else. This time, I've decided to finally move on. For the better."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●