Hopes

"You're really gonna get me a flower, Daddy?" Anya's eyes sparkled at the mere thought.

"Yes, my darling. A real flower from the world above."

"Thank you!" Anya hugged him fiercely, her little arms wrapped around his middle.

"Anything for you, my dear." Alastor smiled at how happy she seemed, "What kind of flower would you like?"

"A daisy!" Anya replied immediately.

"A daisy it is then." Alastor lovingly ruffled her hair.

Anya giggled as he picked her up and set her in his shoulders. Two of her favorite places was on one of her father's shoulders, where she could be taller than everyone else. As Alastor walked around the hotel, the two of them sang old songs together that attracted attention wherever they went.

"Hello, you two~" Angel Dust cooed as he walked up to them from across the lobby. He gave Alastor a chased kiss, then took Anya into his arms.

"Papa!" Anya snuggled Angel's floof, "Did you here the news?"

"What news?" Angel cocked his head to the side, curious.

"I heard an actress got killed today, it was with her spoon!"

Angel's face contorted into a look of disgust as Alastor started to laugh so hard that he had to clutch his side, "Alastor, what have you done?"