A Vacation Up Top

"How did you-"

"Charlie my dear, I can't reveal all my secrets~" Alastor chuckled, the crystal in his hand glowing dull pink.

"Holy shit, we're really goin' topside!" Angel Dust exclaimed excitedly, twirling Anya around, "Hear that baby? We're goin' to be under the sun! All the flowers ya want!"

Anya laughed excitedly, "Yay! Flowers!"

"Alastor! I don't know how you did this," Vaggie seemed angry, but then smiles, "But I'm glad you did."

"I'm...glad you do, Vagatha."

"Alastor, are you sure you know what you're doing?" Furfur asked, a bit unsure.

"Everything is taken care of. My shadows will run things here while we're gone, and we will have two days topside. We'll be staying at a house I got on loan from a high class demon friend, stocked with everything we'll need. Of course, we won't be alone. My friend will be sending along two demons to help us adjust to how things are up there."

"Won't people kinda notice us?" Husk asked, Finley in his lap.

"That's why when we get there, we'll be given human disguises."

"Oh my gosh- a whole weekend to ourselves!" Nifty was already on her feet, "I have to start packing!"

"Can you believe it, Rider!?" Anya hauled her friend to his feet, "We get to see what's it like up there!"

Rider picked Anya up in a hug, "New adventures!"

"I don't know if this is allowed..." Charlie said nervously, "My dad-"

"Charlie dear," Alastor gave a soft smile and rested a hand on her shoulder, "How often will you get the chance to see the world we came from?"

"But it's not what you remember..."

"Time has made it age and grow, yes, but it's still the same old world. Now do you want to stay here, or come with us?"

After a moment, Charlie smiled, "Well of course I want to come!"

"That's my girl! Now go get packed! We leave first thing in the morning!"

"Woohoo!" Rider put Anya on his shoulders and ran upstairs, everyone else following suit, except for a certain spider.

"Really outdid yaself, hun~" Angel Dust cooed, pulling the deer into a hug, and running his fingers through his red hair, "Don't know how you pulled this off, and somethin' tells me I don't wanna know, but ya did real good. I haven't eva seen Vaggie look so excited before."

"Oh what can I say? I'm a natural people pleaser." Alastor placed a gentle kiss on Angel's cheek.

"Sure babe, just hope ya got good in return for this deal of yours."

"Angel, how dare you assume I didn't do this strictly out of love." Alastor spoke jokingly.

"Al, I know ya well enough to know when ya got somethin' from a deal. It's sweet of ya to get us all this little trip though."

"I'm glad you think so, my love." Alastor smiled.

"Ya said we're leavin' in the mornin', yes?"

"That is the plan."

Angel Dust tipped his lover's chin up to look him in the eye, "Well~ think I can have you to myself tonight~?"

Alastor grinned wide and put an arm around the spider's waist, "Gladly, my love~"