6. Entry in Swyemvar

Karn's POV.
After the 'death' of pandavas I could see my Mitr being a lot more happier than earlier and honestly I am very happy for him.

Though I do have a problem and that is Rajkumari Advika she just refuse to come out of my head and the conversation is repeating itself inside my head.

It's not that she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen but something is different about her. She is extremely beautiful but in a unique way which I could not describe.

Her beautiful eyes with an innocent glint, her dark pink coloured lips, her long silky black hair, her angelic hands which are so small in comparison to mine, the way she is dressed so simple but so elegant, her kind and soft voice.

Her Fearless way of talking, her confident way of walking, the kindness that she has is clear in her eyes and voice and her pure devotion toward Lord Vishnu,everything about her is just perfect.

Today Mitr and I have came to Panchal for the swyemvar of the princesses of Panchal. I am pretty sure Rajkumari Advika will also be present here because it's her swyemvar too.

The thought of her marrying someone else just make me furious, I don't know why. I have heard a lot about her from my Spies and they claim that Maharaj Drupad does not seem to like her very much.

And it makes me wonder why? She is so sweet and polite, so what makes Maharaj Drupad hate her? I suppose my question will remain unanswered.

Just then there was an announcement of arrival of Maharaj Drupad, he came in with arrogance and pride clear. How could someone like him related to someone like Rajkumari Advika.

Drupad : Welcome all the kings, Rajkumars and Yuvrajs of all around the Aryavath. You have been invited here for the swyemver of the Panchal princesses, for your reminder both of them are born from fire.

With that there was an announcement of the arrival of both the princesses first came a woman who I don't recognize, so I assume that she is Rajkumari Draupadi.

I could not denying that she truly is a heavenly beauty. She was dressed in a white Saree and lots of gold jewellery.
I adverted my gaze from her for 2 reasons (i) She might become wife of mitr Duryodhana and (ii) my heart and mind is completely occupied by Rajkumari Advika though I doubt that she would want to marry a Sutputra like me.

The one thing that disgusted me was that everyone was looking at her with pure lust even Dushashana

Duryodhana : Such a beautiful woman deserves to be the queen of Hastinapur.

Shakuni : You are right mere bacche.

Dushashana : Angraj look Rajkumari Draupadi is so beautiful I am sure you would have never seen such a beauty.

Me : Dushashana, she might become you Bhabhishree and will become a mother figure to you.

Listening to this Dushashana immediately adverted his eyes from Rajkumari Draupadi clearly startled.

Then the thing I was waiting for from last couple of days and that was aannouncement of the arrival of Rajkumari Advika.

I almost jumped from my seat when she entered the room, she too was dressed in a white lehenga and gold jewellery but after landing my eyes on her I couldn't take my eyes off. She looked absolutely beautiful.

Not many people were interested in her, but those people are fools

Not many people were interested in her, but those people are fools. They were still busy gazing at Rajkumari Draupadi.

But still some of the Rajkumar, Mahrajs and Yuvrajs were looking at her but I could not sense any lust for her, just admiration and love as if she purified everyone's mind.

I am pretty sure that Mitr Duryodhana saw me almost jump from my seat because when my gaze turned towards him, I saw him smirking at me.

Rajkumar Dhristdhymn explained us the rules of the Swyemvar. It was Rajkumari Draupadi's turn first, I don't really know why? Isn't Rajkumari Advika older? shouldn't she get married first? O well!

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS UPDATE.

Will Rajkumari Advika save Karn from Humiliated?

Will she accept him as her husband?

Will her father like her decision in the swyemvar?

Will she be happy or forced into marrying someone?

BYE FOR NOW ❤