34

YEJI

3RD DAY

i felt like someone was observing me, making me open my eyes slowly.

oh wow, morning already? what time is it?

i thought as i rub my eyes with both of my hands, my vision was a bit blurry so i gave it a little rub.

i went to check my phone to see it was 6am, then..

i felt saliva dripping on my mouth.

ew, i was drooling?

i scanned the place to see Ryujin staring at me, beside me.

"goodmorning, droolie." she chuckled,

droolie?

"what's droolie?" i asked her, as she laughed softly.

"i didn't know you drool when you sleep, so.. i'd call you droolie." she teased me as i gave her a death stare.

"very funny." i wiped my saliva off my face as i stared at her, slowly smirking.

"Yeji, don't you dare." her smile slowly fade as she realized what i was planning to do.

"come here." i tried to reach her but she quickly got off the bed.

"you naughty girl, Hwang!" she screamed as i got off the bed aswell, chasing her.

you let me kiss you yet you don't want my saliva?

she opened the door quickly and ran outside while i chase her, i caught myself laughing at her reaction.

"eomma!!! eomma!!" she screamed yet no one was listening. it was very early in the morning and they will probably be awake around 8am?

"you can't run away from me, Shin." i threatened her jokingly as she ran outside the house.

"fuck i'm stuck." i caught her, smiling so widely.

then she quickly held my hand.

"it's okay if you wipe that on me..." she smirked as if she was planning something, then she pulled me...

i realized what she's planning.

"Shin Ryujin!! do not pull me towards the pool-"

she winked at me as she hugged me tightly before falling into the pool.

ugh!!! Shin Ryujin!!!

"SHIN RYUJIN!!!" i screamed as i fixed my hair.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" she laughed so hard, teasing me.

"not funny." i rolled my eyes but she was still laughing.

my irritation slowly faded as i saw her laughing.

whisker dimples.. cute.

"i'm sorry, baby." she chuckled as she was trying to get near me.

"look at me, i'm wet now." i hissed at her as she smirked at me.

"it's not the first time, though." she winked as i smacked her shoulder.

"ouch! what was that for, huh?" she looked at me with her eyes widened.

"you're so.."

"hmmm?" she said as she pinned me on the corner of the pool.

"i-" i turned red, i forgot what the word was.

"i'm so? pretty? handsome? cute? lovely? so charming?" she tilted her head to the side, her head leaning towards me.

our faces were inches away, i could feel her breath on my face and same goes for her.