42

RYUJIN

"Ryujin?"

"Ryujinn?"

"Ryujinnn? are you there?" i heard someone calling out for me.

i shook my head and saw Yeji looking at me worriedly.

"you were zoning out, is there something wrong?" she asked.

"oh,"

we're slowly breaking all the promises we made.

"it's nothing. i was just thinking about how i would miss you when this vacation is over." i smiled.

"what do you mean?" she asked,

"nothing. just work, you know? i just want to cuddle with you all night not thinking about work, hehe." i chuckled.

"so cheesy." she rolled her eyes, "let's go back?" she offered.

"okay." i agreed.

YEJI

"Yeddeong?" she called, it made me stop walking.

"yes?" i smiled.

"i love you." she said, hugging me.

"oh? what happened?" i asked.

"nothing, i just want to say that i love you." she buried her head on my neck.

"i love you too, Ryuddaeng." i kissed her forehead.

-

RYUJIN

while we were walking, my phone kept buzzing. so i signaled Yeji to go without me since we're already near. i told her someone kept texting me, it's from work. but when i looked at my phone, tons of notifications were blowing up. but i first opened Jisoo's messages.

 but i first opened Jisoo's messages

someone...found out..

my biggest fear actually came true. us being caught.. everything going downhill.. Yeji leaving me.. i.. don't know what to do anymore..

i froze in shock, i dropped my phone.

how will i tell Yeji this? how will she process this? i need to protect her. but how? who knows what that monkey can do.

i picked up my phone and scrolled through twitter.

"SHIN RYUJIN spotted with a girl? is she lesbian?"

"she's lesbian? ew🤢🤮"

"shut up loser you stink🤣🤣"