5

___🍁THE NEXT DAY🍁___
________________
__________

You were making the breakfast while your grandma went out to bring fruits and vegetables from outside.

You sliced the pudding into six pieces and put the plate on the kitchen counter before tasting the corn soup.

As soon as your grandma come inside, she asked, "BunBun, are you done making the breakfast?"

"Done" you replied, flashing a proud smile.

"Great! Now, help him to come here" she said making you freeze on the spot.

"Today, we will have breakfast, together" she said keeping the fruits and vegetables in a certain bowl of the kitchen.

But the thing she ignored to notice is you. She just gave command ignoring the fact that you are still scared of him.

Unknowingly, you stayed still in your place with a pout.

Then, you came up with an excuse, "Halemoni, I'll serve the food-"

She insisted, "I'll do that. Just bring him, come on"

"He needs to get up and walk again. Otherwise, he'll forget how to walk" she added tasting a spoonful of the soup.

With a pout, you hugged her and whined, "Halmeoni, why can't he just call his family and go back?"

She chuckled at you and spoke, "Bunbun.....he is not completely fine. Besides, he is our first guest, behave nicely"

"He looks scary" you mumbled, but she managed to hear it.

So, she asked, "Because of that tattoo?"

You nodded while his face with metallic rings, piercing here and there, well drawn tattoo in his arm popped into your mind.

And your body jolted up imagining him staring directly at your soul, sending death glare to your whole existence.

You broke the hug as she washed few fruits, and spoke, "I don't think it's that much scary. If you look closely, it's beautiful..... Now, go and bring him here"

"Halmeoni..." you whined and she laughed.

Suddenly, her smile dropped as she flashed an angry look and ordered with a stern voice, "No more excuses, Y/n"

Whenever she calls you by your name, you know she is serious.

So you give up and went to bring the uninvited guest.

Yes...You're gonna call him uninvited guest. Because, you still can't tolerate his presence in your home.

He is the first man who stepped inside this house after so many years.

On top of that, you have to take care of him. He took this advantage and slowly he's gonna steal all the attention you used to get from your grandma.

While your grandma noticed everything, she chuckled from behind watching you stomping foot on the way.

°
°
°
°
°
°🥀
🍂
°
°
°
°
°
°

You are standing in front of his room but couldn’t dare to open the door.

It's so hard for you to meet a new person let alone be friendly.