15

Evana and Jungkook were discussing about appointing a new psychiatrist for Y/n, who'll do treatment from jungkook's home.

Jungkook sent her to find another Female doctor from a different hospital as he had enough of fighting with Seungcheol.

Meanwhile Y/n kept asking to see her Halmeoni as she got a bad feeling about all of this by watching them whispering at the outside of her cabin.

Y/n was too weak to stand on  her feet. So, Jungkook took her up in his arms and put her in a wheelchair and brought her to the ICU, where doctors are walking here and there around her bed.

Moreover, they put her on a different bed with extra oxygen containers connected to her bed.

She heard the doctor asking the nurse if they took every file and equipment too. Hearing this Y/n turned up at Jungkook and asked, "Where are they taking her?"

Jungkook came in front of her wheelchair, crouched down at her level and said, "I'm taking her to Abroad for best treatment. She'll be fine very soon"

"I trust you" she whispered looking down at her lap. He noticed the way she tried to hide her sadness.

He decided not to say anything and took her wheelchair in front of the bed.

She looked at the almost pale face of her grandma and failed to hold back her tears.

She brushed her grandma's hair gently with her fingers and spoke softly, "Jungkook-shi said you'll be fine soon"

The machine attached to her body started beeping a little faster as y/n got nervous and turned at Jungkook asking, "What happened?"

"Her brain responds every time she is awake" he replied gently.

She got curious and happy at the same time and asked, "Is she hearing me now?"

He pointed his index finger at a screen near her bed and spoke, "You see those lines?"

As y/n nodded her head, he spoke, "If those lines are making zigzag fast then she's hearing us"

She smiled in pain and looked down at her face, "Halmeoni, Please be fine again. I need your hug"

A doctor came near them and spoke, "Mr. Jeon, the Air ambulance is here. It's time for us to leave"

Tears kept rolling down her eyes as she asked between her sob, "When will we see her again?"

"We'll see her often. Don't worry" Jungkook asked placing a palm on her shoulder.

She cupped her grandma's face and whispered, "Please be safe" before placing a kiss on her forehead.

This little moment reminded her of all the sweet memories she spent with this woman. No, she was her Superwoman. She protected her all this time alone.

She failed to bottle up her emotions and let them out by crying while hiding her face with her palms.

Her life was simple yet full of sweet memories. They used to live in a small cottage and struggled with those fearful nights. Nevertheless, the day used to come at the end of those scary nights.

It was her grandma who used to give her mental support all this time. Now, it's hard for her to suddenly adapt this cruel fate.

Jungkook's heart clenched by watching her crying her heart out. But he can't do anything to remove all the sadness from their life.

All he can do is protect her and do his best to provide the best treatment for her beloved grandma.

He can't deny the fact that he's also scared about her. He blamed himself for appearing in their life with tragedy.