12

Namjoon, So-Ra and Jungkook is sitting on a couch in front of the OT. Namjoon and Jungkook was so tensed.

While, So-Ra was almost dozing off due to tiredness, but she didn't go home because she is too curious about all of these.

After 3 hours of check up in emergency section, the chief doctor came out from the OT.

"Mr. Jeon" the male doctor called out his name. Namjoon and Jungkook both of them jumped up and went to doctor.

"How's she?" Namjoon asked.

The doctor sighed and spoke, "She got hit by a heavy thing on her head.... Due to excessive bl££ding, we're expecting that she is not going to survive more than some hours"

Hearing his words, jungkook's bl00d boiled as he caught his collar and yelled, "What the hell did you just said? Say it again!! I'm gonna rip your throat if something happens to Halmeoni"

The poor doctor jolted up in fear, he was almost gagging due to the tight grip on his collar.

"Jungkook, what are you-" Namjoon tried to save the doctor from his tight grip.

"I want her to live.... Otherwise, I'm gonna k!ll all of you" Jungkook warned the doctor and left his collar.

The poor guy coughed few times and spoke, "Mr. Jeon, this is so difficult. Try to understand"

Jungkook was about to punch him but, Namjoon stopped him in the midway and spoke, "Doctor... Try your best. Just save her"

"I'll try my best" the doctor said before going back inside the OT.

Suddenly, another two doctors came out of your cabin while chatting among themselves about your condition.

Jungkook noticed them and rushed to them, "How's she?"

"Can we talk with her guardian?" one of the doctor asked.

"I'm her guardian" Jungkook replied without hesitation.

"Mr. Jeon, did she use to have any panic attack?" another doctor asked and he replied, "Yeah, often.."

One of them wrote something on the file in his hand and spoke, "I don't know what she went though.. But, this is gonna hamper her brain. You need to take care of her very carefully"

"Did she gained consciousness?" Namjoon asked, and one of them replied, "It'll take some time....You guys can meet her tomorrow"

Making all of them surprised, Jungkook stubbornly announced, "I.... I want to see her. Now!"

One of the doctors gulped before giving him permission, "But, don't make any noise"

He slowly went inside and saw you on the bed while some tubes and cables are attached to your body.

You were in a deep sleep after a long and hectic period. The room is silent and the only thing he can hear is, the beeping sounds of some machine, which is showing your heartbeats.

He went closer to pat your head softly and spoke, " I'm always here for you..... Bunbun"

So-Ra saw everything from outside and she observed his every single expression until now. It's completely new to her.

"Noona... "Suddenly, Namjoon spoke, "You want me to drop you?"

"No, I called my driver" she replied with a fake smile.

Namjoon nodded and went to Yoongi to discuss something.

And then... She got a Notification saying the driver arrived, so she gave a last look inside the cabin before leaving the Hospital.