14

DWAARRRLIIIIIINGG!! Guess Who's Back From Jaaaail??

Kidding Guysss!!

Okay so.....

I know most of you forgot what happened in the previous chapters. So, I request you to read from the beginning again (sorry🥲)

Let's start the story.....

Hearing the news that y/n came to know everything about halmeoni, his entire soul got drained down.

He can't even imagine what's going on there in her mind and how she reacted.

But his heart is saying she needs him MORE than anything right now.

So he was hurriedly searching for his car keys. After taking the raven black coat, he rushed towards the entrance while wearing it between his long steps.

On his way, So-Ra saw him and called out his name, "Are you going somewhere?"

"Hospital" Jungkook managed to reply before he rushed outside.

"What's wrong again?" So-Ra mumbled to herself before going back to work.

Jungkook reached his car and started the engine after yelling,"F#ck!"

He tried to calm his mind, "I shouldn't have left her in the hospital"

Worst scenarios kept coming into his mind as he became more frustrated, "What if she gets a panic attack-"

Pushing away all the thoughts of you hating him, he said, "No No, Jungkook... You have to protect Y/n"

"She needs you, Jungkook" he said to Himself before started driving.

"I just hope she is okay" he mumbled in a soft tone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[  M E A N W H I L E  ]

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n had a panic attack while coming back to her cabin so the nurses carefully took her to the bed and attached the saline.

But she pulled out all the wires attached to her hand causing her hand leaving with bruises.

Dr. Seungcheol came to console her but this time she was aggressive and out of control so he had to push anesthesia injection to make her sleep.

As soon as Jungkook reached there he found Dr. Seungcheol talking with a cop in front of her cabin.

He was running all this time so he was still catching his breath when he heard them talking about Y/n.