7

Jungkook's pov :

I was so much drowned into thoughts that I didn't notice she fall asleep a long ago.

Her soft snoring doing a magic to my ear as she curled on my chest, looking like a delicate and pure angel .

Her slender arms are still hugging my waist as if I'm the last person she has in this world.

F#ck! My heart is doing a race at the wrong moment. I should do something to save Halmeoni.

I looked back at her again. She is looking so innocent and fragile.

Pull yourself together Jungkook. She is not your type. You always used to prefer bold women.

I just realised my phone is in my pocket. Pulling out the phone I quickly dialled Yoongi hyung's number.

I know both of them are sleeping but I don't have any choice.

Yoongi hyung picked up the call and I informed him everything.

"Hyung, I don't think the guy is any kind of normal. He was knocking loudly... He almost broke the door" I explained.

"I sent some boys to check right now and informed Namjoon. We are on the way" yoongi hyung said from the other side.

I sighed, "I'm sorry for disturbing you at this hour. But the guy-"

"We'll reach there within an hour. Don't come out of the room, wherever you are" yoongi hyung said in a calm tone.

Now I truly regret about my situation. Only if the leg injury was healed, I could help them.

"Kook.... One of our boys just informed that they took down the fight" yoongi said suddenly.

"Thank god" I sighed in relief but what about the guy inside this house?

I wonder what kind of guy he is and what is he doing with Halmeoni right now.

I didn’t realised the phone call is still on. Yoongi hyung cleared his throat as I can clearly hear the sound of him driving fast.

Suddenly, yoongi hyung spoke, "Kook....if you don't mind, can I ask you something?"

I wasn’t hesitate because there is nothing about me is unknown to yoongi and namjoon hyung,

"Yes, hyung"

"Is it just pity and repent of their hospitality or something else?" he asked making me dumbfounded.

I wasn’t prepared for such kind of question at this moment.

I don't know what to say, so I replied, "They became a part of my life...... I just can't tolerate whenever I see them suffering"

"Thanks for being honest" he replied with a chuckle.

He took a turn as I heard a loud screeching sound before he spoke,

"I know it's not the time. Still I wanna say, don't get too much attached to someone if you are not planning to take it seriously in future"

"I......I just can't push them away from my life. I want them to stay beside me until the end" I replied almost immediately.

What happened to me? This words came out of my mouth unconsciously. 

Yoongi hyung was quiet for some moment as if he also wasn’t prepared for the answer.

"That's good to hear, you are planning to take care of them. BTW, how's the kid?" I heard him saying.

I chuckled before answering, "Hyung, she is not kid. She is 18 already. I'll tell you about her later. Right now, her Halmeoni is in danger"