8

[A/N:- I was about to sleep after finishing the project/presentation I'm working on. Then I realized..... Wait a damn minute!! I didn't update "Cute and Dangerous" it's been 10 freaking days (〒_〒)]

🌾🌾🌾

Namjoon and Yoongi approached jungkook and they were kinda embarrassed watching you cuddling with him.

But jungkook cared less about it right now. He was more concern about Young-Mi (grandma).

"Did you caught the guy?" jungkook asked to them.

He looked at Young-Mi and asked again, "Halmeoni, are you okay? He didn’t hurt you, right?"

Young-Mi didn’t moved from the place, she just gave him an assuring smile as reply.

"Who is that guy? What does he wanted?" jungkook asked.

"We assume he was one of the gang, who came to fight. He got detached from the gang and tried to take shelter here" Namjoon replied.

Due to their loud talking and jungkook's movement, BunBun woke up from the sleep.

She woke up with confusion and became embarrassed watching all of them.

But, when she noticed Yoongi, she started to tremble in fear.

Jungkook realized that and spoke in a gentle tone, "Y/n... Calm down. They'll not hurt you"

She looked at him as he spoke again, "They saved Halmeoni"

Her eyes widened as she stood up immediately and rushed towards Young-Mi, before engulfing her in a tight hug.

"Halmeoni, he didn’t hurt you, right?" she asked tightening the hug.

Young-Mi pat her back and smiled answering, "No, BunBun....Look, I'm totally fine"

They both cried hugging each other as three boys kept watching the emotional scene in front of them.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
🌿Next Day🌿
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

Yoongi and Namjoon stayed there last night. Because the strong lady, who used to take care of others is now traumatized herself.

Such a horrible experience for a women like her.

They had breakfast together and now they are sitting in the guest room or jungkook's room.

The three guy seems to lost in deep thoughts as they were sitting in the same position for a long time.

Breaking the silence, Namjoon spoke, "kook, I guess you should come with us"

Jungkook flinched at the advice, as he reacted quickly, "What? Hyung... I told you the plan. We needs to puzzle our enem-"

"Stop lying, Jeon jung kook!" Yoongi Spat in a calm voice causing him (jungkook) scoff in disbelief.

"I know you don't want to leave them. But your safety is what I'm concerning right now" namjoon said.

Shaking his head vigorously, jungkook tried to say, "Hyung, it's not what you-"

Yoongi cut him off saying, "Stop lying to yourself too, kook"

Jungkook doesn't know what to say, "Hyung.... I want- "

Namjoon became mad at his stubbornness and started to yell,

"What do you want?.... Because of your stubbornness, we almost lost you. Look at you!....... What are you doing? This is not you! You’ve lost your mind"