10

🌴Somedays later~🌴

A suspicious man wearing a black hoodie with a black cap approached the border of the Forest where some Warning signs were hanging in the barricade.

"Restricted Area Alert! Don't enter without permission!" he read out a poster with a chuckle and then threw it on the ground before stepping on it.

He saw a guard was coming here with a gun in his hand. Before the guard could see him, he broke some part of barricade and acted as if he's too worried for something.

As soon as the guard approached him, he cried out, "Sir, please help me"

The guard scanned his body and asked, "Who are you? Can't you see it's a restricted area"

He nodded before crying, "My dog... My dog just entered into the border"

"What? How did this happened?" the guard yelled at him.

The suspicious man made an eye contact with the guard and spoke in a fake crying voice, "I was here to catch some fish nearby, but my dog saw something, and before I could do anything-"

The guard stopped him saying, "Okay...Stay here. Let me see where did it go"

When the guard turned back, the man covered his mouth with a handkerchief and smirked until the guard passed out.

He dropped the guard's body on the ground with an evil chuckle as he exchanged the dress quickly before throwing the guard's body into the pond nearby.

While fixing the guard's uniform in his body, he smirked mumbling, "You hurt my pride....I won't let you stay in peace"

As he took the gun from the ground, another guard saw him from a far, "Hey, what happened?"

He put on his cap and tried best not to show his face as he replied, "A guy was passing by this way.. He lost his dog that went inside through this"

The guard nodded as he spoke, "Let me inform them"

He stopped the guard saying, "No, you stay here....I'll search inside. It was a puppy anyway, he is probably near"

Later on, he went to the main entrance and spoke the same lie before managing to go inside.

As he was wearing guard's uniform, no one suspected him and he went easily.

He stepped inside while smirking like an evil who got out of cage after ages.

"I'm coming oldy~" he chuckled loading the gun.

.

.

.

🌿[SOME HOURS LATER]🌿

.

.

.

In the evening, the wind is blowing sweetly but your Halmeoni told you to close the window, so you went to closed it.

Just before you could lock the window, you saw a light is coming from far away.

You opened it again and saw the light again. As if, someone is walking through the bush with a torch.