Prologue

It was dark. A night time. Almost midnight when a car stopped in front of a abandoned house. A man opened the door of the car and stepped out. He opened the trunk of the car and then they heard a wailing scream of ten year old girl. Irritated with her scream he slapped her and silent her. He picked her up and made his way inside with two other men followed him in house which was nothing but hell.

"Please leave me. Don't hurt me. I want my momma. Pleaaase.....," she was begging but they didn't care. It was a like game for them. They never cared about anything but how to get pleasure even if it means from a child. He again slapped her and said," Shhh! I don't like when someone screams like you are doing right now. Do you want to know what I do with them?"

A girl shook her head in a no.

"So be a good girl and about your mother, you will never see her again."

The girl's eyes widened hearing that and whimpered.

He started to tear her clothes while others watched their partner do dirty to that child and started laughing. Suddenly door of the house bursted open and in the view came a woman. Hearing the noise men stood up and removed their pistols.

She saw the incident in front of her eyes. Anger filled in her as she said savagely, "Aah! You coward rascals, you can't keep your lizard in your pants that you are raping a small child."

"Who the fuck are you? How do you come in?"

"Well I don't need to introduce myself to guys like you and about your second question I have my ways," she shrugged as she narrowed her eyes at them.

"Come and fight with me. If you have even a little bit guts, fight with me,"she mocked.

A man scoffed ,"Guys she will be pleasuring us today. Tie her."

Lady rolled her eyes and attacked them.

A man attacked her but she punched him, then lifting her body she sat on his shoulder and back flipped him. Soon she started punching him till he lost his consiousness.

One down. Two more to go .

She smirked and grabbed that man's pistol and shot in head of one of the man.

Headshot!

Good. One more to go.

"Fucking Bitch."

Lady tilt her head and innocently smiled. She shot him in his knee and kicked him in his balls.

"Now you will never ever fuck anyone." with that said she again kicked him on his dick. Now he was a screaming mess.

"Please it hurts," he started pleading.

"Huh! It hurts? You never listened to their screams though.. "

She smiled evilly at his condition and kicked on his face. She went towards a girl and picked her taking her outside and placed her in her car. A girl was unconscious due to all crying and screaming. Lady sighed and removed a electric cutter from her pocket and two cans of fuel from trunk and made her way inside that house.

She approached the guy smirking and bent down. She removed his pants.

"Well you will no longer even think about sex." She cut his dick with cutter and shoved it in his mouth to avoid his screams. She went to other two guys and removed their eyes which saw other women and girls naked.....and slit their throats.

Then lady poured gas on those bastards and went to front door.

She turned back and smirked.

"See you in hell."

She threw the lighter on them and went towards men's car. She also flamed it and went towards her car.

A girl was still unconscious. She made her way towards hut street where girl lived with her mother. She masked her face and picked a girl. Her mother was outside searching for her daughter with cries. She went inside a hut silently and placed her on the mat. She came outside with hiding her face and body. She went towards her car and sat inside grabbing a steering wheel.

She sighed and looked back. Speeding up the car she went towards her penthouse..