20

Adriana

After the meeting I came straight towards my apartment. Relaxing in a shower and after drying my hair I wore black gown. I lifted my gown upto my chest revealing a scars on my stomach and thigh.

Suddenly I heard the ring on the door. I sighed. Grabbing my jacket I went towards the camera only to see Sebastian standing there with his hands in his pockets and that smile on his face.

Adjusting my jacket on my shoulder I opened the door. I stood as he looked at me up and down. His eyes widened alittle. Then his lips parted. Again closing his mouth he gulped and looked into my eyes.

I tilted my head slightly.

"Done checking me out? "

"Yeah."

I raised my eyebrow and again his eyes widened as he shook his head.

"No. I didn't mean i-it like th-that. I am sor.. "

He got cut by my laughter. A real laugh. I found it funny when he stuttered.

You mean cute.

"I was joking."

He smiled widely at me and nodded his head.

"May I come in?"

"You already did without my permission last time though."

"I... " he looked at his feet before he looked at me.

I laughed ,"Come in."

After that I went in and sat on the couch.

I watched as he wore his houseshoes and closed the door. He walked towards me and sat on the sofa in front of me.

I folded my hands on my chest and straightning myself I looked at him.

"So?" I don't know why but I smiled abit at him.

He just watched me.

"You okay?"

And that question. With that question my smile faded from my lips. That was the first question he asked me? Why?

"Your hand?"

I looked at my hand and again at him.  I nodded my head as my eyebrows were furrowed.

He smiled.

"It must had been a hectic day for you."

I raised my eyebrow at him as I really was confused.

"The interviews?"

I again nodded at him confusedly.

"Yeah. They were." Maybe I whispered the last part.

"Did you eat? Even if you ate are you hungry?"

I didn't. But I swear I was going to.

Before I say something he sighed.

"You didn't. Its ok I am hungry too. I will make something to eat."

My eyes widened.

"You don't have to. We can or-"

He cut me off by strolling pass by me in the kitchen with a wide grin on his face. I stay rooted as I also didn't understand what was happening.

He came. He asked if I was okay. He asked me how was my hand. Fuck that was six days ago I hurt myself and he still remembered. Even I forgot that I rubbed my hand in front of me or it hurts. I didn't want him to know that about me. I didn't want to be vulnerable and yet I became vulnerable.

No. Not again.

I got up and entered the kitchen to show him that I don't need a man in my life. I am fine and happy on my own. Ok maybe not happy. But I am doing fine myself. It doesn't matter that I can't do work even if it is related to me.

And mostly I don't like someone who completes my work like he is doing now.

When I entered kitchen there was he standing un the kitchen. He was removing vegetables from the freeze.

"Sebastian?"

He straight up and turned to look at me. He smiled.

Fuck what was I saying?

"You do-don't need to anything for me." Oh god! Why did I stutter?

His face softened and came towards me with a large pace. He stood in front of me and I had to look abit up to look at him.

I gaped at him only. Fuck he is so handsome.

What? You just said he is handsome.

Shut up.

Oh no shit sherlock!

Shut the fuck up.

His features are so good.

Yeah.

Yeah?

Fuck off.

His jawline. His slender nose. His juicy lips. And his Adam's apple. Oh my my!

I gulped as I looked at him. I averted my eyes and looked at the counter. There were vegetables.

He followed my gaze.

"What do you want to eat? I will make anything you would like."

I again looked at him.

"Anything?"

He nodded his head and removed his blazer. He put it neatly on one of the chair on dining table. He folded his black shirt sleeves towards his arm and in between that the veins of his hands popped out.

What the fuck is wrong with me today?

You need him.

What?

You want him.

Huh?

Jeez woman you are physically attra-.

No.

Nothing can happen like that between us. Never. And I don't think he would ever want me.

"Adriana?"

I looked at him. His looked concerned.

"You ok? You looked like you zoned out."

I nodded my head hesitantly and gave him my smile. The fake one.

"Yeah. I am fine."

I watched as he small smiled and washing his hands he started cutting vegetables and started boiling water with noodles in it.

"What are you making?"

I asked as I suddenly got interest. Not in cooking but in the man who was cutting vegetables like a professional. Smooth. That was the only word I can use.

His one hand on a knife and other was resting on the vegetable whatever it was. He put the cut slices in a bowl and grabbed another thing.

"Spaghetti"

I looked at him amused as he cut those vegetables and a smile crept on my face slowly as it made bigger.

Suddenly his phone started ringing. He picked it up quickly and I felt like something was wrong.

"Hello."

A deep breath.

He turned towards me with his eyes widened and my eyes were furrowed.

"Caroline."

——————————————————

I wanted to add both of the Caroline's and Blake's POVs. So yeah. Next update/s will be about theirs.

———————————–––—————