18

——————————————————

Thank You So Much Guys For 100 Reads.

–—————————————————–

Sebastian

Five Days Earlier...

I was sitting in front of Adriana while she ate pancake looking at her. She was looking breathtaking, very beautiful.

Suddenly the phone vibrated in my pocket. I groaned and removed it to see Blake was calling me.

I looked at Adriana who was lost in her thoughts.

"Excuse me."

She got out of her trance and realized that I said something.

I got up and entered the living room. Picking up the call I stood up straight.

"This better be good."

"I know that you were busy. Hell even I was. Mr. Sean callled me to remind you that you have a meeting with him in next three hours. And don't tell me to postpone it because you already did it twice."

I sighed. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay a little longer.

Its just a meeting. I will finish it earlier.

"Yeah. I am coming. "

"Ok. I will arrange the meeting. "

I took a deep breath and went in the kitchen. I saw as Adriana looked at me with confused expression.

"I-I have a meeting."

Her eyes furrowed.

"So? "

I looked at her expecting her to say to stay with her.

"If you want to stay I can cancel the meeting."

She shook her head.

"No. It must be important. You should go. "

I nodded.

"Ok. But finish this."

I said pointing at the food in front of her.

"Yeah. I will try."

I smiled. She will try to eat.

---------

Today after meeting that fucker Rocco called me to meet him. I didn't want to but no choice.

Stepping out of my Lambo I made my way towards elevator. I pressed 30 which was top floor or you can say terrace. I made my way towards the given table only to see Sofia also there with him.

Taking a deep breath I sat down glaring coldly at Rocco.

He sneered looking at me and opened his goddamn mouth.

"Oh! Sebastian child. I didn't expect you will truly come."

"Why? Shouldn't I have? "

He first glared at me like I was disrespecting him. He deserves this though. I mean you called me to meet and then again you have a problem that I came.

I raised my eyebrow to tell it doesn't matter to me. That he doesn't matter to me.

He cleared his throat while a waiter came to take an order.

Rocco ordered for him and Sofia. He didn't even ask her what she wanted. I only ordered water as I never wanted to eat with them.

"So Sebastian how is the bussiness going? "

I looked at him.

"Good."

He nodded.

I was getting tired. Fucking tired of him. So I decided to ask why he wanted me here.

"Why did you want to meet me Rocco? Come to the main point."

He looked taken aback. Before he could speak dinner started to serve in front of them.

Can he even eat all of the food by himsel? There were at least six plated placed in front of him. It was ridiculous.

Sofia on the other hand was looking at the food in front of her. I ignored her.

"Rocco?"

"Yeah. I heard. Why I called you here right?"

Sighing I nodded.

"Fine I will tell you. I want you to marry my daughter. "

I looked at him. Did he just? Did he just order me? No. How fucking dare he? I am gonna fucking kill him.

"What?" and that was not from me but from Sofia. Her eyes were widened like she couldn't believe it.

"Dad--"

Before she could finish Rocco cut her off.

"Did I tell you to speak?"

She nodded hed head in a No and looked down.

"No," I said calling a waiter.

They both looked at me.

"What do you mean by no?" Rocco asked placing spoon down.

"Is there any fault in my daughter? Is she fat? Not good looking? Don't worry I will take care of that. "

I looked at him pure digust. I then looked at Sofia whose eyes were closed.

Is she always like this? It was clear that she didn't want to marry me. He was fucking forcing her.

"Are you even listening to yourself Rocco? Its not her fault. Neither mine. It is noone's fault. I don't even like her. Marriage is impossible."

Sofia small smiled.

"Why? Do you have another woman in your mind?"

I looked at him not answering.

"Is that it? Who is she? Adriana."

I stiffened hearing Adriana's name coming from his mouth. My breath suddenly becomes rapid.

"Aah!  Is that it? She is the one,right?"

I glared at him.

"Its ok. You can marry her and Sofia might be your mistress. I know one thing for sure is that one girl is not enough for a man."

Slamming my hand on the table I stood up. Sofia flinched. I could care less.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I will not tolerate your disrespectfulness towards my Adriana. And a man?" I scoffed.

"One woman is enough for a man. The ones whom not are not men but a man-whore. And yeah I love Adriana and always will. She is the only one for me and I only belong to her. Only her. I am only hers. Other girls are invisible for me. Mistress? I will rather kill myself than to cheat on her. She is the only epitome for a woman and I will never hurt her. You heard me? Never."

I turned and paying the bills I left.

-------------