43

Adriana

Normally he would always come to my house. Gives me his everything including his trust. Now its my time. To trust him and give him my everything.

He stopped the car in front of the penthouse and both of us stepped out. He waited for me until I joined him. He placed his hand on my waist protectively telling me silently that noone will hurt me.

But I don't know how the hell I am going to tell him that I am already in pain. That my scars will never heal. That everything in me is bleeding.

He took us to his penthouse beacause I was just following rather matching his footsteps.

He opened the door and I stepped in with him behind me and he locked the door. He went towards the stairs and looked at me.

I contemplate that and went towards him.

Trust him.

I took a deep breath and stepped up one stair and before I know anything I was in his room.

I was in his house many times before but never in his room.

Maybe I didn't trust him before.

Maybe you didn't trust yourself before.

He turned around and looked at me and in two steps his lips were on me.

I kissed him.

Kissed him again and again and again and again.

Devoured him.

I didn't realize when I shed a tear but Sebastian being Sabastian he noticed everything about me.

He pulled back and wiped my tear.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

And we both realized that this time was different. He understood that now is the time and I knew that I am ready. 

Ready to tell him everything.

Every scar, every pain in my life.

To share everything with him.

He stepped back to give me some space.

I slowly walked towards his bed and sat down.

It was dark. He never switched on the lights and I am glad for it.

Moonlight was spread in the room wisely.

There's something magical about the way moonlight softly illuminates a dark room. It creates a peaceful and serene atmosphere.

From my periphery vision I saw him kneeling in front of me and hold my both hands in his big ones.

I looked up at him.

And a whisper like sentence left from my mouth and we both accepted that now there will be nothing same as in past between us.

"I was raped."