26

Black Saviour

I entered the cell where Sandy was kept. His name gave me chills and I literally wanted to throw up. I mean whose parents keep their son's name as Sandy.

Eww.

And like his name his character also gave weird vibes.

There was he seating rather roped up on the chair with his head hung low covering with a cloth.

He was going to rape a woman or Caroline in the parking lot.

Bastard.

I put my mask on and removed the black cloth from his head. There was still blood on his head telling me how that woman showed her strength. How she tried to fight for herself.

I walked towards the wall where there were many knives. But unfortunately it was not my torture room because my men picked his body and kept it to this common room which is used by all of us and I have my personal room where noone is allowed.

I picked up a cutter and took a seat in front of him. He was still unconscious.

Fucker. How can he sleep like he not nearly killed a woman? He destroyed her.

I asked my man to throw a bucket of hot water at him and he did as I said.

Within a second he started groaning. I made a hand gesture telking my man to go out and he left instantly bowing his head.

"Done sleeping? It must have so good, right?"

"wh-aah-who?" he spoke in very loew voice that I almost I didn't hear it.

"Can't even speak clearly?" I was unintentionally so silent and calm but I don't think it will remain that long.

He scoffed.

"You are a woman?"

I rolled my eyes. It was not like he was the first client of mine to ask me that question.

"Why? Why am I here?"

"What? You don't know what you did? Huh! "

"And what Did I do?"

He was looking straight at me. But he eyes said otherwise. He was afraid. Like he wanted to be anywhere but here.

I smirked under my mask and took his hand in my hands. I felt disgusted to even look at this rapists hand.

"What? Going to give blowjo-aahhhhhhhh"

Wow that scream was like a music to me.

What?

Oh! I just cut his finger.

"M-m-my h-h-h-hand."

He was crying and believe me it was very ugly. I massaged my forehead and leaned back in my seat.

He was screaming looking at his hand and then he would close his eyes, cry and again look at his hand.

"You done?"

"Y-y-you. W-why?"

"Why? You still don't remember."

"Plea-se. I do-n't know a-nythi-ng. I di-dn't do any-thing. P-lea-se lea-ve me."

I slapped him.

"You didnt do anything?"

He shook his head in 'NO' sign.

I nodded and grabbing his hand I cut his two fingers and they fell down splattering blood around me.

Shit my heels.

"Caroline Miller, remember?"

His eyes widened. Tears were still flowing down. He looked ugly.

He is ugly though.

"I-I a-am sor-sorry."

"Its not me you should say sorry to."

"I wi-ll apo-logi-ze to h-er. I wi-ll tur-n my-self in if you wa-nt b-ut pl-ease do-n't hu-rt me."

"How nice of you to think that I will let you go only for you to apologize to her!"

He shook his head vigorously.

"Ple-Please. I b-beg yo-u."

"She also begged. She begged. She had to fight for her life so you don't kill her. Sha had to save herself from a monster like you and yet you didnt even remember what you did? How can you destroy someone's life and live peacefully like nothing happened. But not anymore. I will do justice to her."

"Plea-se no."

I smirked," Don't worry. I will not kill you quickly. But I will make sure that you are killing slowwwly and you will be the one who will ask me to kill you instantly."

I shoved a knife at his chest and removed it. He screamed at top of his lungs.

Then I waited for five minutes and again grabbing a iron rod either hot iron rod I pressed it on hos both knees.

There was blood everywhere. On my top, jeans, heels, my face, on my body and even my hairs. His screaming anfd pleadings was now getting out of hand. It was making me loosing control on myself and shut his mouth at once.

But still I tortured him to the fullest and killed him by cutting his head as I saw it rolling down on the floor. It stopped with his face looking at mine. His eyes were fell on his both sides as that face was full of blood and eyesless.

I smirked and washing my hands I called my man to clean this up.

Leaving the cell I hopped in my car and went towards my penthouse.